Bennomi

tysm for the 200 reads on this

*just a heads up sixth grade me wrote this so it may be cringeworthy but please try to still give it a chance*

Bennett's POV:
Naomi Lorraine is her name,the girl the I have fell in love with.Ever since that day she fell into me in the hallway she was always on my mind.

Right now we were all sitting on the sofa like usual.Declan was sitting in Jordan's lap they've been a couple for about a month or two.Naomi lost that bet and she had to give me five dollars.Like I needed it I'm a human credit card,her words not mine.Naomi fell asleep in my lap while we were watching a movie so I decided to carry her up into her room.I lifted her up and let me tell you she eats way to much pizza.

I picked her up bridle style one day I'll be doing this but it will be for her to get on my be-
never mind.Her head was cradled into my neck her soft snores were music to my ears.

This girl was making me crazy and I mean how can I not fall for her.She was beautiful,smart,sarcastic,crazy,hungry,I could go on for hours.

A DAY LATER

Naomi's POV:

The sun was shining through the window and the birds were chirping.I fell asleep in the base by now if I didn't come home my parents knew I was with the boys.This was a normal thing for me to lose track of time and stay the night.

My room was quiet but I knew Bennett carried me upstairs Declan and Jordan are always to busy flirting to carry me.

If you want me to be honest I didn't mind Bennett always doing it.His strong body always comforted me in these situations.Whenever he talked to me I would feel all warm and fuzzy.I just wanted his lips up against mine and to touch him.It was this moment I realized..

I like Bennet Frazier.
———
We all got into Bennett blue Lamborghini we were driving off to school.I was wearing a black skirt with a white adidas crop top.My white adidas socks and superstars completed the outfit.I pulled my hair into a high pony tail and put on my glasses.The drive was quiet until Jordan started talking.

"What if pizza could talk?"

Oh my god.What goes on in his head?

"Jordan why?"

"Why what?"

"Why must you think of such a sad thing."

"What do you mean?"

"If the pizza could talk then when we ate it it would cry and then we would feel bad and couldn't eat it anymore and then if we ate it we'd be murders and then id cry and we'd have to have a funeral!"

Jordan shut up before I started to cry.Food was my boyfriend it was always here for me.

Who was here when I watched Netflix?

Food.

Who was there when I got bullied?

Food.

Who was there wh-

Bennett car pulled into the schools parking lot.The grey building just screamed "welcome to hell."

Declan got out and opened my door I thanked him and started to walk towards the front entrance.The boys walked behind me with Jordan and Declan holding hands Bennet had his poker face.That when I started to annoy him.

"Bennett."

"Yes Naomi?"

Guess what?"

"Your cool!"