Old Friends

"Hurry up their flight will land soon"I was tugging on my mother's sweater since my old friends from middle school were coming to visit.I haven't seen them since I moved here for high school.

"Naomi!"I turned behind me and two girls came running up to me.We started to hug and fell onto the ground.

I'm going to regret this later.

"Long time no see!"Two more figures came up to me and hugged me.

"Sorry about Kylie and Lauren I guess there excited to see you."This was Mason we've been friends for a long time until I moved and the other boy is Tyler.

"Well since your staying at my house you and Mason are staying in the guest room and Lauren and Kylie are sleeping in mine."

We walked out of the airport after collecting the luggage and hopped in the car.It was a quiet car ride since they were tired as hell after their flight.When we got to my house I showed them their rooms and they fell asleep.

"Naomi the boys are here!"My mom told me from the bottom of the stairs.

I ran down and opened the front door and there they were.Bennett was wearing a black beanie and a black hoodie with khakis and Jordan was wearing black nike shorts with a tank top.Declan was wearing khaki shorts with ya button down shirt.

I hugged them and told them about my old friends staying here they were okay with it I guess.

"Hey Naomi what's-"Tyler came down and saw the boys and I watching Monsters Inc.

"Hey Tyler want to watch?"I said in between chews of the popcorn I was eating.

"Hey i'm Bennett"Bennett held his hand out and Tyler shook it.Declan and Jordan did the same as Mason came down.

"Damn Naomi how many you got up there!"Jordan yelled making Tyler and Mason laugh.I slapped him on the shoulder.

"Why you jealous because you aren't one?"

"I-I-I-"

"Jordan are you feeling

Flustered?"