Decomi

"Shit where's the phone?!"

So I'm currently tying to make the perfect date for my crush...Naomi Lorraine.But since my two amazing friends ditched me on my plan I have to order pizza.

"Oh my lord she's gonna be here in like ten minutes!"

"Think Declan think!"

Jordan hid the phone so I couldn't order food how nice of him.Bennett said he wouldn't make me food.They aren't very open to the fact that I love Naomi considering they like her as well.But we agreed that whoever Naomi chooses it's fine with us and we respect that.

"Hey,Declan I got ur-."

"NAOMI OH UMM HI I UMM SIT IN THE LIVING ROOM?"

"Umm sure?"

I'm so screwed.

I walked into the living room and saw the most beautiful thing.Naomi was wearing a red dress that was very short with black heels and curled hair.

"Is it too much?"Her face was starting to turn a very light shade of pink.

"I-oh um no you look amazing."She started smiling while I just sat there shocked that I have a beautiful girl right next to me.

"Would you wanna go out to dinner?"

"Only if it's McDonald's!"

"Well lets go m'lady."I grabbed her hand and walked out the door.We walked down the street considering McDonald's was five minutes away.

Normally I wouldn't feel safe walking down this street.It wasn't the good part of town drug dealers and criminals were around every corner.But I felt safe with Naomi and I was about to kill anyone that looked at her or touched her.

We got to the restaurant and I opened the door for her.I paid for the food after we order and we sat down.

"So how's life?"She was chewing on her straw and smiling.

"Great considering I have you in it."Oh my god did I just say that ehh it's too cheesy!Okay just think come on Declan your smart!

I grabbed her hand and held it on the table we started eating and talking.Every once in a while we would laugh at nothing.

We walked out and I started dancing with her on the streets.I twirled her so many times until she fell into my arms.

"We'll isn't this cozy?"

She leaned in and gave my a kiss on the lips.For that one moment in my life everything was perfect.I picked her up bridal style and we walked into the base.Bennett and Jordan we sitting on the sofa just watching us with their mouths wide open.

I got the girl of my dreams.

----
To be honest a lot of these are cheesy but it wouldn't be a fan fic if they weren't.Decomi is my second ship in the book.I love how protective Declan is of her.

oof.