Decomi

"BOI IF YOU DON'T."
It's currently a Saturday night and I'm watching vines with the love of my life.

Declan Lynch

The boy that was hurt by the world and everything around him and found himself hating everything.The boy who didn't believe in love.But yet here I am snuggling in his arms and kissing his neck.I love this boy to shreds and I couldn't imagine my life with out him .

"Naomi are you tired?"

"Oh umm I guess."I started to yawn and shifted my body into his chest cuddling with him.There was no way I was letting him go now he's mine.

"Let's get you upstairs then muffin."He picked me up and walked upstairs.

Declan and I have been living in the same house we bought after collage.Bennet lives by himself next door and Jordan lives in the town over with his wife and four kids.Were all happy and still have Trace Ace.

When we got to our bedroom Declan put me on the bed and tucked me in.He took off his shirt revealing his rock hard abs.God knows I don't have that type of body I blame Mcdoanlds.He climbed in next to me kissing my neck.Our legs wrapped together and hands intertwined.

"Good night love."

"Good night to you too."
---
oof short chapter I know but Jordomi is next my kiddos I'll make another decomi in a bit.