A day at the beach

"Lin where did you even find this?!?"

"In the back of ur closet!"

We were going to the beach all of us so that means Declan,Bennett,and Jordan get to see me in a bikini.Lin found my black bikini it doesn't sound bad but it shows way to much cleavage!

I put the bikini on and put so ripped American Eagle Jean shorts on as well.The door opened slowly and there they were.Three almost naked guys.

"Wow."

"Damn."

"How about $50- OUCH!"

Jordan got smacked by Bennett on the shoulder for that comment I just giggled.Lets go I don't want to stay here any longer!

I sat next to Declan and Lin in the car.Jordans eyes wouldn't get off of me and I started feeling uncomfortable.I pushed myself into Lin and looked out the window.

Once we were at the beach I took out my penny bored and Lin got hers out.

"I'll see you guys in a bit!"I screamed at the boys who just nodded.

Lin had a teal and yellow penny board while I had a black and burgundy one.We put them on the ground and started skating away.

Into the sunset.

Just kidding we went down the path around the beach.Once we were on the other side of the beach I could see the boys.They were playing football while Bennett had the balm and passed it to Declan.Jordan was rolling on the sand.

I giggled at the look until they saw me on the other side.Bennett and Declan smiled while Jordan started running to the side we were on.The others soon followed him once Jordan got to our side he picked me up and threw me into the water.

"Jordan!"He was snickering while Declan tackles him and now they were in the water next to me.

"Well Bennett were the only ones not wet."

"Haha ye-"

Lin tackled Bennett into the water,she's going to die later.Bennett landed on top of me with his face bright red.

"Oh umm well hi Bennett?"

"Oh umm hi?"He got up and gave me his hand to get up.

I took his hand and we got up as well did the others.We started walking back to the where we started but Bennett stopped me.

"Hey I'm sorry about earlier I didn't know she was going to do that."

"Hey it's okay."we both smiled and I kissed him on the cheek.

His ears and nose started turning red like before.

"Bennett are you feeling

Flustered?"I ran away towards the others leaving him alone in his thoughts.