Naomi

The gust of wind blew into my face as I walked down the street.Its been a while since I've seen the boys.After high school we all went out separate ways.Now and then we will talk but not as much as we used to.

I walked into a Starbucks and order a large Carmel macchiato just like the day I met them.As I waited for my drink I scrolled down on my phone looking at adds and text messages.All if the sudden three bodies were standing in front of me.

"Naomi?"Three voice said in unison.

"Umm do I know you?"

"Oh um sorry but I'm Bennet Frazier that's Jordan Wallace and that Declan Lynch."

"Oh wow sorry you guys look way different!"

Bennet now has blonde hair and his piercings were gone while Jordan and Declan each had black hair.They were all wearing jeans with different shirts.

"So long time no see"Jordan said with a small smile.

"Yup,What new with you guys?"

"Well Declan has two kids and Bennet and I our single ladies."

Bennet punched Jordan in the arm.

"Sorry single men."He rolled his eyes while I giggled.

"MOMMY!"

We all turned around to see a little girl with red braids in her hair wearing a black skirt with a white lace shirt and converse.

I picked her up and set her on my hip.

"Hi sweetie how was school?"The guys were all still smiling.

"It was great daddy bought me a cookie as well!"The smiles soon dropped and were now frowns.

"Where is your father?"

"Oh he's in the car waiting for you!"

"Oh okay tell him i'll be there in a second."

My little daughter Ophelia ran off towards the exit and into a black sports car.

"So who's the lucky man?"Jordan's eyes were looking right at me.

"Oh umm it's-"

"Raymond Myers."Bennet said with his poker face.

"Hey boys long time no see."Raymond hugged my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Well it was great until you came here."

"Why are you with him Naomi?"

"You can do better like me!"

"I promise you guys I'm happy with him and we should start heading out it's late."

"Bye."

"See you later."

"Adios!"

As I walked out Raymond's hand in mine Jordan gave me a note and told me to read it later.I nodded and continued to walk out the three boys watched me until I left.

Once we were home I ran upstairs into the bathroom.I locked the door and opened the note slowly.

Meet us at Starbucks.

-3M

Bennet,Jordan,Declan

Just like it all had started.

----
To be honest I wouldn't be mad if this was the ending of TGGBB.Ive always wanted to write a fan fic like this.If you cant tell I'm a bennomi and decomi shipper.

BUT RUBIX HASN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER!