Prom

Before I start this school started for me so it's going to take me a year to update anyways moving on.

Btw thanks for over 300 views!
---------------------------

"This year prom will be on Friday night please be respectful of the students and staff that will be there.No inappropriate dance moves or spiking the drinks."The intercom said for the morning announcements.

So prom well this will for sure be awkward I mean prom with my three best friends that are boys?

"So Naomi who are you going with for prom?"Declan said while walking down the hallway by my side.

"Yea,you can always choose me."Jordan pushed Declan away and put his arm around me.

I looked over at Bennett and he was just silent.

"Well,I was thinking we could all go together..."

"Oh umm sure!"They all yelled in unison while their faces were getting somewhat pink.

"Okay I'll see you later I need to buy a dress!"I smiled at them and ran off to the mall.

-------
I walked into several shops but came out with nothing I had a deep love with red dresses.They always look beautiful online so I decided to look for one.I stopped in front a shop and decided to look inside.The whole entire store had several dresses of all colors and sizes around.

In the back I found a burgundy dress with a lace top.It was beautiful and cheap-ish I decided to buy some gold heels and some jewelry.When I got home I put my hair in a half up and half down look.

I put on a little bit of makeup since I'm not that good at doing it and walked downstairs to wait for the guys.

About twenty minutes later the doorbell rang opened it.

"Oh my god."

"Is this the right house?"

"You look beautiful Naomi."

"Awe thank you Bennett."I looked over at him and smiled.

"Pictures kids!"My mom clapped her hands and grabbed her camera and took a couple thousand pictures.

The boys were all wearing tuxedos with different colored ties.Bennett's was blue while Jordan's was green.Declan's was burgundy which made us look like a couple since we were matching.

We walked to Bennett's car and Jordan opened the door for me.I rolled my eyes and got in,I thanked him.Declan put some music on and we drove off to the dance.

With my bad boys,

and their good girl.
----
I swear I'll make these longer but my Spanish teacher gave me this long packet and it took me two hours to finish.Besides that I think photography club is going to start soon soooo I'm joining that.

P.s-go check out WowieImDeadInside