Chapter 6

•skipping plane ride and car ride•

Jeffrey's Moms POV

"Jeffrey wake up we're here." she spoke quietly but loud enough to hear her

Jeffrey's POV

I woke up to my mom telling me we finally arrived at out new house. I jumped out of the car so fast I got a little light headed.

"Wow" were the exact words I said once I saw our house. It was mind blowing. It wasn't as big as our old house but it was still wow.

The house was near the beach so we had a beach view and there was 4 rooms. 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. There was 2 master bedrooms which meant my parents and I both got one the there was the office and a gust room. The kitchen was huge and the living room. Outside it was something that I could get used to quickly.

Then I had remembered that I would tell my friends that I would text them when I arrived. After I texted them they all responded quickly saying things like

-have fun

-hope you like it

-miss you bro

-etc.

I got a few boxes that we're for my room. Then my bed and drewers were also put in my room. My room was one of the first rooms done. So I decided to walk around my neighbored and introduced myself. But first I finished up my vine from when I had made back in Boston. I quickly it many comments likes revines but I just ignored them and put my phone back in my pocket.

I decided to take my phone and wallet that consisted of money and a few other items. I went downstairs to ask if I could go outside and explore. My parents both said yes and with that I was out the door. I went knocking on about 6 doors since there weren't that many. Once I got tired I introducing myself I walked down to the pier. I had saw a sign that said 'Ice Cream here' once I saw tht sign I quickly walked in.

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT ILL PUBLISH THE NEXT CHAPTER IN AN HOUR OR SO. IT WILL BE LONGER AND INTERESTING.

MAKE SURE TO comment & vote. ALSO IF U CAN SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS. THANK YOU ALL😚