Chapter 17

'Before I write this chapter anyone who went to Fan Rave and meet Jeffrey than lucky and I hope you had fun😛😚'

Bethany's POV:

We went back to Jeffrey's house and I decided on staying the night. I didn't have any change of clothes other than what I had wore earlier. Shyly I asked jeffrey it I could borrow some clothes. He laughed quietly and handed me a shirt and sweats. I thanked him and went into the shower.

Jeffrey's POV:

I'm in the mood for pizza. I can't get it out of my head. I want pizza. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the water running in the bathroom. I ran downstairs and got the number to the Dominoes and went back up stairs to get my phone. I dialed the dominoes and order a medium pepperoni pizza. The total was $7.56. I hung up and decided to watch tv. I was laying down on my bed when something or should I say someone came and jumped on me. 'So I heard were eating pizza'-B

'How did you know?'

She giggled slightly 'I heard you when I was showering. You know you have a pretty loud voice'
'I have a question'-B

'And I possibly have an answer'

'Can you sing a song for me. I haven't heard you sing in forever.'-B

I got out of my bed and went to my closet and got out my guitar and played 'kiss me' by Ed Sheeran (currently my favorite song!!). She sat there smiling. Once I finished she continued to look at meh.

'Wow. I knew you were great but I didn't know you were fricking amazing'-B

She said really happy and jumped on my lap when I put my guitar down.

***

We sat down on my bed with a box of pizza and 2 juice boxes and watching whatever was on tv but I couldn't help but look at Bethany and noticed that she looked different than all these other girls I see. Don't get me wrong. Every girl is beautiful just the way they are and they should never change because of someone but she is like the girl for me. I don't know if the day we met at the beach was just an accident. I got off my bed and took my phone with me and texted my mom goodnight and put my phone in my pocket. I went downstairs and grabbed a bag and went back upstairs. When I went back to the room Bethany was laughing at something that was said on tv. I shook my head laughing softly and put my hands around her waist.

'I have something for you'

She turned around and I handed her the bag. She had a smile that you could see even though she was trying to hide it. She took off the tissue paper that was on the top of the bag and her smile was just broke. She was smiling so big I even saw the smile go all the way up to her eyes.

'You shouldn't have'-B

I laughed 'what kind of boyfriend would I be without getting you something. You know what they say? Someone special deserves something special.'

She hugged me again.

'So I'm guessing you like it?'

'Like it more like love it. How did you know I was a fan of Ariana Grande? And how do you know all my favorite types of candies?'-B

'I'm a very special boyfriend because I have mind reading'

I just laughed at how dumb that sounded.

'Do you like the bear. I was gonna get you the next size bigger but I didn't wanna walk all the way to my house with a 4 some feet bear. So I went with one like 2 and a 1/2 feet.'

'I love it thank you'-B

She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips and I smiled.
I pulled away and said

'Being a awesome boyfriend has its perks.'

She smacked my stomach and turned to the tv still smiling. I laid down next to her and wrapped my hand around her waist. 'Thank you Jeffrey'-B

I turned off the light and the tv.

'Night Bethany'

'Night Jeffrey'

•••••

Update... WAIT WHAT... That's right. Hope you like it. Ima try to dedicate once a week to get this book done.

••••

Thank you for reading. Until next time loves❤️