24 - kinky

song moods for this chapter-
sicko mode - travis scott

jack's pov

i quietly shut the front door with my leg, balancing car keys in my mouth and two drinks in my hands.

i'd somehow magically woken up before mia and decided to grab some starbucks while she was still asleep.

as i run up the stairs, i recall last night as i remember our little carnival date and how we ended up staying up all night talking until we dozed off.

i find mia in the bathroom blasting travis scott from her phone. i've obviously walked in at the right time because she's mid-getting dressed.

i watch her as she struggles to pull her denim skirt over her ass. i quietly chuckle to myself and the noise catches her attention. she snaps her head towards me and gasps.

"you scared me!" she puts her hand on her heart.

"need some help?" i smirk as i hand her a venti pink drink, which is something i know she orders often.

"thank you. and yes, please." she jokes as she takes a sip.

i grab the loops on the hem of her skirt and swiftly pull them down, leaving her in her underwear.

"um, i wanted to wear those, smartass." mia giggles as she puts her drink down.

"yeah, i know." i say as i place my hand on the small of her back and pull her closer to me.

she cups my face to kiss me and i'm engulfed in the scent of coconut and strawberries. i turn my head and nibble the soft skin on her neck and up to her jaw. i graze my fingers up her sides and she sucks in a breath.

"jaaack, you're making me... horny." she whispers the last part as she whines and places her hand on my neck.

"and?" i laugh against her ear.

"your parents are gonna hear us." she breathes.

i grab her phone and connect it to the speakers in the room. after a few taps, i play music and make the volume loud enough to muffle our sounds.

"is that good?" i chuckle and she nods. i hoist her up and carry her over to my bed. i stand at the edge of my bed towering over her as she lays there half naked.

i take off my hoodie and scan her petite body. i get lost in my own dirty thoughts of all the things i could do to her.

"what are you thinking about?" she snaps me out of my daze.

"you, baby." i mutter. she bites her lip and gets up to place her hand on the hem of my track pants.

she pulls them down along with my boxers. my hard-on, i didn't know i had, immediately sticks up, causing me to grunt.

she surprises me by running the pad of her wet tongue up my shaft then placing her lips around my tip, sucking off all the pre cum. i furrow my eyebrows and groan as she starts bobbing her head up and down on my dick.

"mia, keep doing that." i pant as i feel her try to fit as much of me as she can in her mouth. she deep throats me a couple times before sucking back up to the tip.