Basic Info About Jade Bennett

Full Name: Jade Scarlett Bennett

Age: 23 (in 2018, when this was published)

Birthday: December 2nd, 1995

Nationality: American, with British citizenship

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Looks: Raven black hair, strikingly bright blue eyes, 5'4"

Family: Prescott Bennett (father), Michelle Bennett (mother), Marina  Bennett-Matthews (older sister), Colin Bennett (younger brother), Emmy Bennett (younger sister), Rachel Bennett (younger sister),  Rodney Matthews (brother-in-law), Aria Matthew...

Family: Prescott Bennett (father), Michelle Bennett (mother), Marina Bennett-Matthews (older sister), Colin Bennett (younger brother), Emmy Bennett (younger sister), Rachel Bennett (younger sister), Rodney Matthews (brother-in-law), Aria Matthews (niece), Ariel Bennett (daughter from a previous relationship in one universe), Colm Danielson (maternal grandfather), Imelda Danielson (maternal grandmother), Graham Bennett (paternal grandfather), Elaine Bennett (maternal grandmother)

Backstory: Spent the first fourteen years of her life in Hartford, Connecticut. When Jade was 10, her parents took the family on a trip to New York, where she saw Phantom of the Opera and Wicked. There, she discovered her love of musical theater. Three years later, she went back to see the Broadway adaptation of her favorite Disney film "Little Mermaid." At the stage door, she met Sierra Boggess, who played Ariel. About a year later, the family moved to London.

Other: One of her biggest dreams is to play Christine Daae in Phantom of the Opera on the West End, the national tour, and Broadway; voice type is coloratura soprano; she has been in various community theater productions (roles from Veronica Sawyer in Heathers to Thumbelina in a workshop production of an adaptation of the Don Bluth animated movie).

Likes: Musical theater, anything Disney (or any animated musical in general), The Simpsons (Seasons 1-20, with occasional gems in Season 25), the noise the TARDIS makes, books (especially the Harry Potter books)

Dislikes: Heights, bugs, dogs (more like fear than hatred), escalators, the subway in New York, reality TV (with a burning passion)

Favorite Food: Blueberry muffins

Favorite Song: All I Ask Of You from the Phantom of the Opera

Favorite Color: Teal

Favorite Movies: Phantom of the Opera at Royal Albert Hall, every Disney musical (especially Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast), Enchanted, Anastasia, Thumbelina, the Harry Potter movies, Little Shop of Horrors, Heathers, Pride & Prejudice, Legally Blonde, Wonder Woman

Favorite TV Shows: Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Will & Grace, Pushing Daisies, Saturday Night Live, The Simpsons

Turn Ons: British and Scottish accents, great singing voices, good with kids, sense of humor, belly rubs

Turn Offs: Controlling behavior, rape, abusiveness, possessiveness

Personality: Kind, compassionate, caring, empathetic, intelligent, occasionally shy, funny, but if you threaten her loved ones, she will whoop your ass.

Wedding Outfit When She Gets Married

Engagement and Wedding Rings

The Doctor

Note: pretend that the wedding bands are gold

Alec

Dave

Doug

Themes

The Doctor: Let Me Be Your Wings (Jodi Benson, Gary Imhoff)

Alec: As Long As You're Mine (Idina Menzel, Norbert Leo Burtz)

Dave: All I Ask of You (Sierra Boggess, Hadley Fraser)

Doug: Bless the Broken Road (Rascal Flatts)