Return of the Lost Child

The sandaime hokage was sitting in his office, contemplating what happened six years ago, when the yondaime's son disappeared from the village.

"Lord hokage, I hope we aren't disturbing you." A woman with long blood red hair, and a small rabbit hairpin suddenly landed in front of him. Beside her was a small girl, about six, with long blood red hair and a cute rabbit onesie with the hood up, making it look like she had rabbit ears.

"No, no problem, who are you, and is this your daughter?"

"No, this is my granddaughter, her name is Akairan."

"A cute name."

"Much better than Naruto don't you think?"

"Yes, WAIT WHAT, this girl was named..." the man was interrupted by her. "Naruto Uzumaki yes."

"But, Naruto was a boy."

"That was a jutsu done by my son, her father."

"Minato's mother is dead."

"Minato Namikaze, was not my son nor her father, I can not tell you who her father was only me, Kushina, and Minato know who he is."

"Very well, what do you want with me."

"We would like to become a part of this village, ninja to be exact."

"A test will be done tomorrow evening, to see how strong you are, your granddaughter can start in the academy tomorrow as well."

"Very well goodnight." With that she left with Akairan.

That night a small girl was crying in a park, she had black hair and if her eyes were open you would see she had black eyes as well. She did not notice the girl with red hair coming up behind her.

"What's wrong? Did someone important to you die? Were they killed?" The girl was rather blunt, and she had startled her but the black haired girl responded anyway.

"Yes, my brother killed my entire family. He said it was for power, is power that good? Do you have to get it at any cost? Why kill your family for it? I just don't get it."

"Power," Akairan suddenly hugged the sad girl. "Power to do what? It all depends on you, what do you want to do? If you want revenge, power is a drain that will suck you in and destroy you. If you seek to protect, power is a tool, merely a way to help or save those important to you. The way you achieve power is also important, if you look for it at every pass and try to take it for yourself, it will destroy you, and you will never have enough. There is always to not look for power, but friends and other loved ones, they give you a better power without you even realizing it, but you should always train to be capable of protecting them. To use the power of others is also a bad path, you should strive to achieve things with your own strength, that being said asking for help is never bad. My name is Akairan Getsu, what's your name?" A beautiful speech.

"Sasuke, I'm a girl, but every one thinks I'm just a feminine boy."

"Oh, how sad, but we could use that to our advantage, yes?" I thought she was a boy too. Guess I wasn't the only one who was actually a girl.

Suddenly a small girl with purple hair ran through the clearing they were in straight towards them. "Help me may I hide in between you?"

Hinata, she is so cute. "Sure, come hide."

A pair of men come into the clearing after Hinata hid herself.

"Oh, two more cute little children, boy leave, even if you are cute, I prefer a girl's body."

Sasuke and Akairan were pissed at these two men, the worst of all the evils. Hey, I am male, though not a human so I guess it is okay. Akairan jumped into the air and smashed her fist into the man's face, definitely breaking his nose, and fracturing his skull a bit. She them made a seal with her left hand and tapped the other man on the chest, his arms shot behind him as if he were handcuffed by iron shackles with no chain, he fell forward and was lucky his head didn't hit the rock two inches from where his forehead landed.
The first guy tried to punch Akairan but he found he couldn't breathe, because sasuke had just punched his throat.

"Good job, sasuke you took out your first bad guy."

"Th-thank y-you."

"No problem, beating up assholes like them is what I like to do, oh Grandma, I found my sister, and a new friend."

Kaguya smiled, "good, then say goodnight to your new friend and grab your sister."

"Hina~chi if you ever need any help just ask me for it, I'll be in your class once the academy starts. Come on sasuke."

"Wait, sister, you're my sister?"

I'm sorry to those who were expecting sasuke x fem Naruto, also the name I gave Naruto means red orchid I thought it was cute, the sasunaru is going to be a lets make people uncomfortable with how close to incest we are thing. I hope youhave fun, and I always accept feedback, especially if you have a better name, I don't own Naruto.