The Bridge of Hope

If you asked Sasuke, she would blame half the things that go wrong, on her sister.

First off, Akairan mouthed off to the hokage. Then, she demanded a better mission. Finally she over worked herself when they got to the wave, and is currently passed out asleep while the rest of the team fights a crazy dude with no eyebrows. All Akairan's fault.

"You seem distracted, but you are still just as hard to kill."

"Thinking of my sister, this is all her fault."

"Really? You blame your sister for our fight."

Sasuke tackled the masked boy and held him down, then injected him with knockout serum.

Farther away kakashi was having trouble with the eyebrowless guy, suddenly Akairan appeared behind the dude and injected him with an unknown substance.

"Yay, two new test subjects for Grandma. Sasuke is she going to be proud of us?"

"Yes Akai~chan she will."

"YAY!!"

"Akai~chan you're loud."

"What's this! They failed, oh well we'll just rape you and be done with, what is that?!"

Gato and his men tried to take over the situation, but Kaguya suddenly appeared to take the new test subjects and blasted Gato and his men with lightning for saying such horrid things.

"Good job you two, now I'll take them then come back and get you."

"Wait I want to name the budget, can I mister super bridge builder?"

"Uh sure."

Akairan grabbed the slate that the name was going on and started writing the name she wanted it to have.

"Done, The Kibo (希望) Bridge."

"Nice name, okay from now on we are working on The Kibo Bridge."

"ORYAAHH!!"

"Yay they like it."

"Come on Akai we're leaving."

"Okay Sasu." Akai hugged Sasuke and leaned into her sister's flat chest.

Sasuke pet Akai on the head and hugged her back. "So cute right now, maybe when we get home we can do that."

Akai looked up at Sasuke and started acting shy. "But Sasu, it'll be our first time, are you sure?"

"Don't worry, you are already going to be amazing at it."

"Really Sasu?"

Sasuke leaned in closer, close enough to almost kiss Akai. "You're amazing at everything we do together."

"Oh Sasu, thank you."

Everyone around, other than Kaguya started getting uncomfortable, even some of the women were staring, waiting for the kiss.

Akai put her head down and hugged Sasuke tighter. "Sasu is so nice to me."

"Come on!"

"Akai~chan, just kiss him already."

Kaguya grabbed her girls in a hug, and teleported home with them.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and I think I'm getting better with the twincest tease. I don't own Naruto, but I always accept feedback.