The Rogue Assassin I

So before we start the story I'll just remind something.

This whole story will have both Original Universe (Y/N) and an Alternate Universe (Y/N)

OU (Y/N) will remain as a silent protagonist and will only speak in his mind.

AU (Y/N) will be the one doing the talking.

Sorry if my writing style is weird for you but I want to take a different approach to a Yandere Fem X Male Reader. It's not the best writing style like some popular Yandere Book Authors I've read who have better writing styles such as Sholhar, Goji1999 and That_guy4TW but we all have a unique flair to how we make these stories.

Anyways if you already know who the Rogue Assassin is.......

Have this cookie :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yandere Akali X Male Reader

Akali belongs to Riot Games (Or Steve Coronach DeRose if you want the creator of Akali)

You belong to yourself

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*OU (Y/N) POV*

You prepared for the deathblow to kill you but you felt a breeze hit you. You opened your eyes to see you were no longer inside the house and the mysterious assilant nowhere to be seen. Instead you were greeted by the Sun vibrating a warm pleasant air around you. The Flora seems to be different from yours as you saw Trees and Plants of different colors that you have never seen before.

Looking around you were in a forest with a nearby lake, the water crystal clear for you to see your reflection. You wondered if Dexus has left you alone in this Universe as he said as you don't know anything about this world and he was also gonna show you the entity he has called Yandere. You sat down by the lake as you pondered about this World. The nearby creatures started appearing one by one going on their merry way of life while some stopped and observed you from the distance looking to see what you would do next.

Then you heard a rustling sound, your body went on alert as the creatures fled. You look around trying to find where the source of the sound came from but no luck. You just gave up and go back to sitting down near the lake till you saw someone from the distance.....

A girl from the distance kneeling near the lake dragging her hand in the water somewhat playing around with it. At a closer look you realized she had a tail...... well more like nine tails was behind her, not only that she had whiskers on her face and fox ears on her head. You just stared in awe at the girl right in front of you like she was one of the 7 Wonders of the World, time seems to slow down as you just kept staring at her. However it didn't last long as she looked up and saw you, your eyes meet together.....