Threat Unknown II(Yandere Azur Lane X Commander Reader)

Azur Lane is owned by Shanghai Manjuu and Xiamen Yongshi 

You Belong to yourself....

Now time for you to get chased by big bobbed shipgrills......

------------------------

*Dexus POV*

Hours passed by after that talk with Helena I'm now aboard one of their escort ships in their resting cabin. This is interesting since I've never seen one of these cabins since I was always bound to my home in my dimension. I wonder how they feel like being seperated from their love ones in order to serve for the army. Must be hard for them as they never know when they will go into war and lose their lives. I stood up and observed through the circular window showing the vast ocean with the other shipgirls trailing beside them. I have been introduced to them whilewe waited for the ship...

*Flashback*

Ayanami: Oh that reminds me I haven't introduced you to our main fleet yet. Come on you three introduce yourself.

First up to the plate was the purple haired girl with a mini crown wielding a javelin in her hand.

Javelin: J Class Destroyer Javelin! It's nice to meet you!

Dexus: Hmm.... You're a free spirited one aren't you?

Javelin: Ehehehe~ I just want to do my best for our commander!
???: Although you sometimes get in his way of work though.....

The Regal Looking girl stepped in looking to argue with Javelin as she putted on a cutesy face trying to act all innocent with whatever she does to (Y/N)

Javelin: That's not true~ You just don't know when to have fun because you're always serious all the time.

Anger is obviously showing towards the Regal Girl's face as she curled her hand to a fist as she wanted to beat the ever living shiet out of Javelin's comment until Ayanami stepped in to stop them from fighting and bonked Javelin on the head earning a cry of pain from her with her eyes bawling out tears from the pain.

Javelin: Fueeeeee Ayanami-Senpai you're so cruel!!!
Ayanami: Sorry about her.... She maybe free spirited but she still does her work nonetheless...
With the arguing over the Regal Girl looked towards me as she introduced herself.
Z23: I'm Z23, The oldest of the Type 1936A destroyers. My little sisters only have serial numbers for their names and like my big sisters they don't have a namesake. It is more convinient if you can call me Z23.

Dexus: So you have a lot of sisters? Must be tough for you....

Z23: Not really. We all get along together and my Older Sisters depend on me to watch over all my younger sisters.

Interesting. She may have a strict tone but she's a family kind of person. Family...... I wonder how they are doing... How long was I gone since I left to roam the world and Joined the Order...
Hopefully she's doing well

Z23: What's wrong? You look zoned out....

Dexus: Oh its nothing... I haven't really thought about my family at all...

Z23: At all?

Dexus: Its nothing for you to worry about... Maybe another day I will tell you...

Helena: So that leaves.....

I looked out to the final girl with the messy twin tails with a sleepy look on her face. For a little girl like her is she getting any kind of sleep or is it that she just likes to sleep a lot? The world will never know, I approached her and kneeled so I'm looking at her at her height. Although we just ended up staring at each other...

Laffey:................

Dexus:................

Laffey:................ Why are you staring at me?

Dexus: Nothing. You look like you're always tired.

Laffey: No.... I just like to..... sleep....

For a shipgirl like her is too weird... Then again we have some of the weird troupes for most of them.