The Rogue Assassin II

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 Loading......

.........................

Loading Complete!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Dexus POV*

I pointed out to his AU self to his surprise and turned his face with his look of shock. Before I can inform him about his AU self I heard a familiar voice behind my back.

???: It's a rare pleasure for you to visit here old friend.

I turned around to see his familiar metal plated ninja mask and sleeveless ninja attire. I approached him and bowed my head in respect before shaking his hand.

Dexus: I got bored being stuck around the house so I decide to come out for some fresh air. It's nice to see you again Shen.

Shen: That's Master Shen to you. Please learn to respect me a little more.

Dexus: *sigh* Sorry...... Master Shen. I forgot I'm not in the Blood Moon Universe where you were a ruthless killer.

The OU (Y/N) then walked towards me as Shen as he noticed him and raised a brow. I can already sense his confusion.

Shen: (Y/N)? What are you wearing? And aren't you supposed to be training with Kennen?

I tapped his shoulder and pointed towards the front of the Shrine where Kennen and the AU (Y/N) were training. He turned around to me seeking some answers.

Shen: What is this sorcery Dexus? What is it that you are trying to pull from that mind of yours?

Dexus: It's nothing Master Shen..... look.......

*Minutes passed as Dexus explains the situation to Shen*

Shen: *nods head* I see.......

Shen looks at the (Y/N) beside me and inspects him.

Shen: Dexus is not lying. You and him are one and the same but I feel something different from you but I can't place a finger on it.

Shen closed his eyes thinking about it but there was no time to waste.

Dexus: Sorry to interrupt Master Shen but can we stay here for the night? It's getting dark and....

Shen: That's not you to ask for something like that.

As usual he's sharp about my intentions.

Shen: I'll allow it for now. He must be tired from walking around all afternoon.

Two of Shen's Disciples appeared behind Shen as he instructs them to take you to their quarters. Once you were out of sight Shen looks back to me with a stern look on his face.

Shen: So is it true?

Dexus: The thing I just said to you? Yeah..... Do you think I would ever lie to anyone?

Shen: Sorry this is just so...... sudden.

Dexus: I really can't let anyone know about this so this will only go between the two of us. Just prepare yourselves and the others when the time comes.

Shen: I understand.

I heard footsteps emanating from the temple stairs as I saw Kennen and The Other (Y/N) walking towards us, bowing to Master Shen and later on bowing to me. Ugh I don't really like being treated like that I prefer being treated equally.