Threat Unknown (Yandere ??? X Commander Male Reader)

ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR
THREAT UNKNOWN THREAT UNKNOWN THREAT UNKNOWN THREAT UNKNOWN THREAT UNKNOWN

----------------------------------------------------------

*No One's POV*

Out in the vast sea 5 girls are cruising over the water carrying on with their missions. They were tasked with discovering a life form detected by HQ and by the Radar Girls, One of them being Helena. The life form was pinpointed to be somewhere in the sea and no island nearby in sight. As the girls glide through the water the purple haired girl Javelin spoke out.

Javelin: Hey... isn't it a bit weird?

Z23: What's weird?

Javelin: This life form... it appeared out of nowhere didn't it Helena?

Helena: *nods* Affirmative. I was thinking that its probably some high tech ship that can't be detected by our radars for a specific time... However that kind of technology is not possible at this time.

Laffey: Then... what do you think... this ship.... or this thing is?

Ayanami: We do not know at this point and we will see it once we reach our destination. We'll start searching around that area once we get there.

As time passes by they have managed to reach their location.

The calm blue sea with some rocks here and there. There was also land with a few trees but thats all there's to it. The girls looked around confused as Helena looks at her radar once more.

Helena: Strange.... The life form is around this area but I see no one around us...

Ayanami: Then he must be well hidden somewhere... Everyone start searching the surrounding area and call us if you see something out of place.

All 3: Yes Mam!!!

The 3 Destroyers went off their separate ways as Ayanami stayed behind with Helena checking the radar to see if something was off until she also went her separate way to find the unknown life form...

However unknown to any of them the life form.... Well the man himself is deep down there in the sea.

*Dexus POV*

I slowly hear voices up above the water as I rested my eyes for a bit after that hard landing into the sea. Judging by their equipment they're some advanced tech humanoid ships as they were fitted with torpedo launchers, some battleship guns and some anti-air as well. Well guess I'll stay down here for a while but...

Its like a graveyard down here... Multiple Sunken Ship Girls at sight all ranging from probably different Nations however despite the horrific view there was one that stood out to me. The one below me was a white haired girl wearing a white dress and some kind of jacket with a huge carrier that almost looked like a shield attached to her right arm. She had peaceful look on her face....

It reminds me of her.......

I close my eyes and just like that....

I see her again... Smiling like she always was...

I open my eyes and started diving towards the lady's lifeless body Out of instinct I reached out to her with my hand as I placed it near her forehead. My hand started showing marks and in front of me I was shown a Vision.