The Rogue Assassin: Aftermath

Darkness.......

It spreads through the infinite land.....

Nothing in sight.....

A girl shows up.....

Her smile as sweet as a maiden

Her long white dress.....

Her Dark Eyes?

Her innocent look no longer existing....

Replaced with a great red aura....

Wings Sprout from the back....

Try to run as I might.....

Shackles kept me from running.....

The accursed brand on my back....

Burns with an immense pain....

Fell down as the floor absorb me.....

....ast...h.ng...r...mb..r...

f....v.r....b..n.e....o..

HER

*Dexus POV*

I stir from my slumber for god knows how long. I hate using my powers everytime in a situation like that cause it always takes a huge amount of life force to use it. I get up from my bed as I scanned my surroundings to see that.....

Wait what?

I was back at my house in my own dimension.....

Wait first of all who brought me here?

And second how the hell can they access my dimension if they don't have.....

WAIT MY TOME!!!!

I eyed around the room frantically trying to see if the tome was in the room and I was dumb enough not to notice that my tome was sitting at the drawers beside the bed.

Dexus: *sigh* better get out of bed and find out whats going on.

I place my foot down the floor as I start to slowly stand up....

And trip face first to the floor.

Dexus: (Yep.. what a great way to start the day out of my coma state for god knows how long.)

As I tried to get up again my leg muscles weren't coordinating well from the lack of movement and once again I fell but didn't feel the cold floor hitting my face. I felt a pair of hands catching me from my fall and I look up to see.....

???: Don't force yourself! You've been out for almost 2 months....

The face of a vixen. There in front of me was none other than my old friend Ahri. She was wearing a sweater and some sweatpants along with an apron to boot. Her concerned face..... sure brings back memories of her.

*Flashback*

???: Come on Dexus be careful! I don't want you getting hurt... Now come here and stay with me by my side!

Dexus: Jeez stop being possesive...

???: Well I'm your wife and I call the shots around here... You don't want me to punish you... do you?

Dexus: Hmm... Fair enough. as if being forced into marriage with you wasn't surprising enough but trust me I'll always be at your side...

???: *Smiles seductively* Good boy~ Now how about we enjoy our little date shall we?

*Flashback End*

I was remembering those moments that I forgot Ahri was here just staring at me being lost in my mind until she poked my nose and brought me back to reality. By now my right arm was wrapped around her shoulder was acting as my support.