Threat Unknown III (Yandere Azur Lane X Male Reader)

LAST TIME:

Dexus: Ok then.... Sit down folks. You may not believe what I am but I guarantee you.... All that I will say is absolutely true and if you decide not to believe me that's fine. 

THIS TIME:

*Commander (Y/N)'s POV*

Believe him? Why would I not believe him? Despite the fact that he took on Ayanami Head on with only his sword and overpowering her he didn't go after any of the other girls... 

But all he was is a big mystery...

How did he know my name?

How was he powerful enough to slice a torpedo in half?

And how does he know me?

(Y/N): It's fine I'll take your word for it but if I found out you're lying I'll have you sent to prison!

All that muttered from him was a lowly "Hmph" like he doesn't care about the situation he's in. What kind of parents raised him to be like this? He has that edgy kid look as well. Probably he's just all high and mighty but he was probably bluffing about going against Ayanami as well.

(Y/N): Well then Dexus... Tell us how did you get here?

Dexus: I came here through a portal.....

Illustrious: Por...tal?

Dexus: Portal.... So you're probably the same as the Sirens then....

Dexus: Nope...  I don't know about these Sirens but in my world we're known as a Traveler.

(Y/N): Traveler? Like a tourist?

Dexus was staring at me like I was treating it as a joke. His dull eyes may look like he's not fond of my jokes but I can sense a killing intent behind it which caused me to shut up. He just shook his head and continued with his explanation.

Dexus: No.... in our world a Traveler is used to describe people who can jump through different Alternate Realities and are tasked with watching over it.

Illustrious: So you're like a guardian over these world huh?

Dexus: Pretty much except there's certain people who watch over certain targets of the said Realities... I for one am one of those....

Illustrious: Then..... You watch over different (Y/N)'s in different universes?

Dexus: Bingo..... However this is a special case....

(Y/N): Wait wait wait wait wait..... You watch over the lives of different me's?

Dexus: Yes.... I ensure nothing bad happens to them but let me get back to the point... There's a factor that makes my job difficult...

(Y/N): Difficult? What are like some secret agents trying to kidnap me or something?

Dexus: The kidnap part except replace secret agents with bloodthirsty girls who will kill other girls for your affection.