forget it | 10

The bus comes to a halt, awakening a few of the students. Deku looks over to the window, only to see a Gas Station. It seemed decent due to the fact the employees seem to okay despite the heat.

He lifts an eyebrow. The glistening sunlight was something he never saw in a while after keeping his eyes locked on Kirishima for the whole hour, talking.

"Dash? " Kirishima reads out, leaning forward to Deku's direction with an arm resting on the armrest.

The class continued to murmur, wondering why their here and complaining about it.

"Listen Up." A dull voice soars through the bus, catching everyone's attention. "Bathroom Break. Get out now if you have to, we'll be leaving after 15 Minutes." The source of the voice says, who was Mr. Aizawa.

A few students stood up, leaving their seats to take a break and get some fresh air after being captivated in a large vechile for so long.

"Yo, Midoriya. Should we head out too? I'd love to get some fresh air." Kirishima says as Deku's eyes look away from Mr. Aizawa.

The tips of his lips perk up, "Sure, let's just wait until everything is clear." He points out to the river of students, trying to reach the exit in a unorganized line across them.

Kirishima simply chuckles as a reply.

Deku looks over to the window outside, noticing his classmates running around, taking their time having fun. A few started running straight to the bathroom, a few just stood there to get some fresh air, while two talked with the young employees (psst, it's mineta and kaminari).

As he continues to gaze at them, he feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns his head around to see the river of students gone. "Let't get going." He says whispering, trying not to wake Mina up.

The freckled boy nods, getting up from his seat. They walk slowly between the rows of chairs, trying not wake any of the sleeping students who were left alone here.

Deku walks behind Kirishima, his eyes staring at the Boy's spiky hair.

The eyes of the green head looked behind due to curiousity, stopping his tracks as Kirishima continues to walk.

The first thing that catches his eye is a brunette, zoning out to the window with impassive eyes while her seatmate leaned against her.

Her chocolate brown hair made contact with the glass pane, ignoring the fact that a boy is leaning against her.

Deku's eyes slightly widen. 'She's not heading out?' He thought. Usually, on these type of occasions, the girl would be running out right now. Why is she just sitting there, lifeless?

He shook his head, trying to ignore the odd sight of his optimistic friend.

□ □ □

Lunch was over.

Right after the bathroom break the class took, they all had a lunch after leaving the station and arriving to a little town to consume food for energy.

The students left the bus to fill their empty stomachs with delicious meals and cold beverages, calming the class and removing their exhaustion after getting another chance to leave the bus.

Kaminari lets out a loud burp, causing the class to be embrassed. "Close your mouth!" Iida complains, doing weird hand gestures at him.

"Oh yeah, sorry." Kaminari replied carelessly, ignoring the death glares the class shot him with on the long table.

Right across the table was the teacher's table. They all drank a few bottles of alchohol to sooth them after supervising a pack of loud and wild students back at the Gas Station after hearing Mineta got his head stuck in the toilet after saying a dumb pick up line to one of the employees.