falling | 13 / finale

a/n:

to early readers:

this is completely rewritten. not really actually lol. the fireflies part was deleted and replaced. you can skip if u want.

recap;

italicized and underlined - positive thoughts

italicized and bolded - negative thoughts

A certain brunette's face has emerged a red color, causing it to spread around her face.

Her mouth wobbled and her face was flushed with embarrassment. She clenched her fists secretly, clueless on what to reply with to the boy's statement.

A confession of love had just occured and an awkward atmosphere has taken place. Silence remained in the area as the two students stay still with the crescent moon shining above.

Suddenly, a loud voice pierces into the pair's ears, causing them to fidget slightly.

"Late Announcement everyone! Midoriya Izuku has reached the hill in second place!" They hear Present Mic scream the announcement out.

This causes the students who were still in the forest to run even faster, trying to find the hill.

Ochako, the brunette mentioned from the start, was uncomfortable but couldn't but feel so happy.

A strong impact hit her like a bullet emotionally, but it felt so warm.

After all the pain she's been through for the trip, she soon realized the boy liked her back.

(is it really worth it to forget him?)

(what about your family?)

The two voices continued to speak and debate in her head, but she ignores them.

Despite the silence, Ochako was panicking. Her heart was beating fast from the position she was in with Deku and the fact he confessed just made it worse.

In the middle of the silence, a rustling noise intervenes.

"Argh, we could've been first if you weren't so slow!"

"Shut up! You're the one who just suddenly fell and blamed gravity!"

Two familiar voices argue within the bushes from afar.

As soon as two figures suddenly appear in the path, Ochako moves away from Deku.

Her hand brushes against his arm in the process, causing him to float.

Due to Ochako's panic inside, Deku floats higher in a faster speed than expected. Ochako gasps at her actions and just stares as Deku struggles to get back down.

The brunette panicked and made herself float immediatly before the two unknown people would see her.

Deku flys in the sky, his arms spread out and his feet dangling as he stays in the air on his stomach. He continues to let out odd noises expressing shock and frustration.

Ochako spreaded her arms out, trying to reach Deku. "Grab my hand!" She calls out, reaching her two hands out as the two continued to float in the air in a quite fast
manner.

Deku grits his teeth, successfully grabbing the brunette's little hands. Their fingers intertwine as the two fly, going higher and higher.

As soon as they finally hold hands, they take a peek on what's below due to the fact they were too busy struggling in air.