》extra: girls《

hai.

another extra that has a connection with the "Acceptance" chapters :'D

this takes place when the girls were bored in the dormitory at night. basically taking place at the time when the boys arrived to the park,, but instead we're gonna look at how the girls are doing while the boys are having fun there :)))

~ ~ ~

"It's so boring ~" Mina says, plopping herself on the couch. "I know right?" Toru states, sitting down beside Mina.

It was finally night. The girls were recently just playing around in their rooms. Such as messing around with the instruments in Jirou's room, sharing secrets in Momo's fancy room, and even running around in the hallways.

But, now, they've completely ran out of ideas on what to do. All of them are currently in the living room, hugging their knees and pillows, waiting for the rain to stop and brainstorming ideas on what to do next. Ochako was on the ground, hugging her knees and looks at the door, "Will they be back safely?" She mutters to herself.

She lets out a sigh and rests her head on her knees, 'Is he mad at me..? ' She thought.

Instead of being gloomy and anxious like Deku was in the hangout, she tries to keep all her anxiety of the situation to herself, not exposing her pain and regret she's dealing with. She didn't want to show her fragile side, she wanted to smile and laugh like the others were doing.

"Ochako, what's with those bandages?" Tsuyu asks, approaching her. Ochako lifts her head from the sudden question, "Ah..These? Just scratches.." She replies, glancing at the bandages in her arm. "That's quite plenty though, ribbit.." Tsuyu asks, grabbing Ochako's arm to take a closer look. The other girls look over to the two to see what was going on.

"Ochako, what happened to you?" Momo asks, approaching them as she examines Ochako's arm. "N-No! It's totally fine.." Ochako says, reassuring them as she pulls her arms away from Tsuyu.

"Ochako ~ Stop hiding.." Mina says, with a pout as she gets herself off the couch to crawl towards Ochako. "Ochako, we're worried, you know.." Jiro joins in, walking to the gang with her arms crossed.

"We have enough ears to listen!" Toru says, crawling towards her too. Ochako stares as if she was a deer in headlights. The girls were on their knees, hands on the the ground as their palms touch the floor. "T-Training..at the morning.." Ochako says, scratching the back of her head with an embarrassed smile.

"Morning? I never seen you train in the morning.." Momo says, backing off from Ochako. "I-I mean, early in the morning.." Ochako rephrases. "Is that so..No wonder you're always exhausted.." Jirou says, stretching her arms. "Take a break!" Mina states, "Run away with us for the summer-- I'm kidding.." She laughs after singing, leaving the other girls confused what she meant. Mina clears her throat, "Seriously, take a break! Don't push yourself!". Momo and Toru look at each other and back to Ochako as they furrowed their eyebrows, "Yeah! Take a break!" The two say in unison.

Ochako still had her confused face on. She shook her head to get back to her senses, "I'm pretty sure I should.." She smiles. The girls' faces lit up from her simple answer, "Good choice! Now, we girls can have our own hangout!" Mina cheers, getting back on her feet to jump up and down. "Since when did we agree to do that?" Jirou says in a sarcastic tone, sitting down on the couch.