Authors Note, Please Read!

This is a new story that I've been working on for a bit now, I've never done a story like this, it's almost nothing like my other stories, I think the only similarity is it's Romance.

I'm not sure if it's going to be any good, but please, check it out, see if you like it, if not then thanks for giving it a chance, if you do then thank as well, leave as many comments as you like, I ALWAYS read them and 99.9% of the time reply to them.

This story is completely made up by me, the characters and the plot and everything, I thought it all up myself, it is not (as far as I can think) based on anything that I've seen, any films or anything, it's completely made up by me.

I hope you like it!!!! And although you probably already read the info, which is why you're here, I'll just put it down here too :)

Also, what do you think of the cover? I made it myself, I'm not the best editor, but I have to say that I am happy with this cover, I think it shows well of what the story is about! Let me know in the comments section!

****

Carlisle Reed is a millionaire boss of a computer tech company, started by family, passed down to him. On a day off he meets Sophie Green, he is instantly attracted to her and she is attracted to him. They end up spending the day together, the day turns into going back to his for dinner, which leads to a one night stand, only for Sophie to run out on him the following morning, he wakes up and is devastated to see she's gone, he realises then that he fell in love with her.

9 years later, after a failed relationship, but still a boss of his family company, he finally finds Sophie again and gets back in contact with her in the hopes of building again what he thought they had, romance.

The only thing is, she has fears about commitment and also has a huge secret.

****

One more thing because I don't think I include it in the story, unless you wanna picture the characters differently, I guess whatever you see them as.. I will just tell you how I picture them.

Carlisle Reed- Short brown hair that is styled messy, stubble facial hair, blue eyes, nice smile, approximately 6 foot tall, maybe a little shorter, tends to dress in a suit, kind of muscular.

Sophie Green- Brunette long wavy hair, brown eyes, maybe wears a little bit of make-up but not a lot, mainly around her eyes area, approximately 5 foot 7/8 in height, doesn't wear dresses or skirts very often, mainly special occasions.

Anyone else picture them how you like, if you picture Carlisle and Sophie differently, then that is fine, this is just how I picture them myself. (P.S. I may be female, but I am not girly so where I describe Sophie's appearance, with make-up, hopefully it makes sense, I don't wear make-up myself)

Thanks again, hope you enjoy!!