Part 39: Clumsy!!

Part 39:Clumsy!!

Soon they reached Beacon street and found the apartment where Randhir resided...

It was locked...

"Yeh toh locked hai Sanyukta...ab kya karein" he looked at her anxiously...
"Neighbours se baat karte hain" she suggested...

They knocked on the doors of the neighborhood people...

"So sorry to bother you..but I'm finding my fiance..can you please tell me,if you've seen this guy..." She showed Randhir's picture to the neighbor lady...
"Yes dear...He was living next door...for about a month...then he just disappeared...such a sweet guy he was....very helpful" she mumbled softly and shook her head in grief....

"Disappeared...aise kaise disappeared...yahin tha woh aur achanak se gayab ho gaya... Kahan gaya hoga woh..." She held her head and sighed...
"Sanyukta... humein missing complaint file karni chahiye..." He said determinantly...

"You're right...let's go..." She chipped...

In the police station

"Sir my fiance is missing..." And with this she explained the whole story...
"Don't worry Miss Grover... we'll find out..." A cop replied bluntly...
"Please help us officer.... We've come from India to find him... nobody gave us any clue... we're totally in a fix..." Sanyukta panted helplessly...
"Aap chinta mat kijiye...hum abhi dhoondna shuru kar dete hain inhe" A voice came from behind which was enough to startle them..

A tall,well built man in his uniform stepped towards them with a stern look...

"Inspector Harman Shergill...." He greeted them with a friendly blink...
"Badi ummeed se aaye hain hum officer... please... dhoond dijiye mere Randhir ko" she pleaded and lowered her head...
"Chaliye mere saath...let's find him" he chipped..

Then they drove back to Beacon street...his apartment..

The inspector called the owner and enquired about Randhir's nowhere...

They came to know that all his stuff was still inside the apartment and only he was missing which meant there was definitely something fishy...

TBC