Part 14: Clumsy!!

Part 14: CLUMSY!!

''Sanyukta..you okay..tum theek toh ho'' he slowly went near her.....without even glancing at him,she shook her head and ran to her wallet....

then she took out a syringe and and injection from her bag and pricked her vein with it!....he was startled for a while....then she sat on the floor and closed her eyes.....he placed his hand on her shoulder softly to check her condition....she jerked her shoulder to get rid of his touch....

''tumhe kya ho gaya tha Sanyukta?'' he hushed...
''jaa.....'' she chipped sternly....

''nahi pehle batao ki tumhe kya hua tha..kyun dar gayi thi tum...'' he mouthed authoritatively....

''tujhe samajh mein nahi aata....maine bola na jaaaa!'' she yelled at the top of her voice with blood shot eyes.....

he gulped a lump as she was something else now,her voice had became so fierce that it was enough to scare the hell out of anyone....

he walked out of the room and left her alone.....she lied on the floor with stone eyes after his departure.....

''what happened to her,kyun kaha usne ki usse haath na lagaun...maine aaj tak usse itna vulnerable hote huye nahi dekha!...itni dar gayi thi ki usse drugs lene pade!..par kis vajah se woh itna darti hai?'' he did a mind talk as he was damn anxious for her....

In the evening  he happened to meet her again....but he was quite perplexed to see a bandage on her forehead and elbow....his heart ached at her miserable condition but she was carefree as usual....

''chot kaise lagi?'' he ran to her and mouthed with a lot concern in his voice.... ''kya fark padta hai chhoti moti chot se...zinda toh hun na!..kafi hai!...mujhe tumhara concern nahi chahiye...just fuckin' leave me alone!'' she bickered non-sensically.....

''tum samajhti kyun nahi ki mujhe tumhari fikr hai..i know ki main kuch nahi lagta tumhara par fir bhi pata nahi kyun tumse dosti karna chahta hun...tumhare dard ko samajhna chahta hun...usse kam karna chahta hun!..'' he looked at her with pleading eyes....

''tumhe hazaar baar kaha hai i'm a bloody bitch,a bag of junk..main kisi layak nahi hun...mere paas kuchh nahi hai kisi ko dene ke liye..u r a dumbhead jo mujh par apna waqt barbaad kar rahe ho!'' she scolded him....

"yes,i'm a dumbhead jo din raat yahi try kar raha hai ki tumhari thodi si attention grab kar sake...yeh jaante huye bhi ki tumhe kisi ke hone na hone se koi fark nahi padta....tumhe pata bhi hai mujhe tumhe aisi haalat mein dekh kar kitna kharab lagta hai!'' he cringed....

TO BE CONTINUED