G R I N D M E D O W N

– G R I N D M E D O W N –

desc: in where taehyung is jeongguk's drug.

warnings: drug use, angst-y (happy ending), heartbreak, smut and more.

🎀

jeongguk stared at the boy next to him, they sat in jeongguk's black cadillac parked in a deserted area.

the boys skin glistened in the moon light the jewelry he wore shining.

jeongguk leaned close to him and kissed him, taehyung smirked and kissed back, the kiss was full of lust but also love for each other.

he could feel his lungs burning, pulling away he took a deep breath, "i'll take you to the moon and back babe~" the older said and got on jeongguk's lap.

💕

they eventually were in the back seat of the cadillac and continued to make out, jeongguk had his hands on the boys hips.

his kissed his shoulder wear he had a tattoo of a paper airplane, the tattoo had meaning to it.

when they first met in their third period class  when they were in high school jeongguk thew a paper airplane at him to get his attention.

they pulled away again, "i love you" jeongguk said and kissed the boys jaw, "please stay..."

and just then the boy was gone, jeongguk sighed looking at the back seat, he turned back to the front and stared at the object between his fingers.

sighing he took another drag of the blunt, he turned on the radio and it played softly.

"take you to the moon and back
back seat of my cadillac"

he continued to drive home.

he lost the person he loved because of his stupid addiction, and he hated himself for that. why was he so dumb?

the cadillac he sat in was the same one taehyung gave up his virginity in. that was also the day he earned the boys trust.

once he got home he took off his shoes and went to his room.

taking one more drag he got ready for bed and quickly knocked out.

💕

taehyung sat on the hood of the black cadillac, he looked at the sunset smiling, jeongguk walked to him and wrapped his arm around the boys waist.

"it's pretty..." he said playing with jeongguk's leather jacket.

"you're prettier" the younger responded kissing taehyung's soft brown locks.

"i don't know what i would do without you tae..." he said, "then hold on tight" the brunette responded and laid his head on jeongguk's shoulder.

the young couple stayed like that for an hour until they got hungry.

💕

the next morning jeongguk woke up, he looked to his side seeing the bed empty.

he stared up at the ceiling and thought about everything he did wrong in their relationship, sighing he got up and got ready for his boring day.