C H A N G E O F P L A N S

— C H A N G E   O F   P L A N S —

desc: in which taehyung agrees to watch a young couple have sex in front of him for money, but plans happened to change with out him knowing.

pairing: kookv/female character (she's not important btw😂)

warnings: taller guk, older guk, homophobic slurs, some what non consensual sex (i'll explain in a bit), manhandling, muscle kink and more.

when i say non consensual i don't mean rape, it will be non consensual at first but then he will give consent okay, you will understand more as you read. also i based this on a book i am reading on Ao3 called must be sunny.

🎀UNEDITED🎀

kim taehyung worked as a waiter at a restaurant and bar. the place was mostly for the rich and he needed the money so he ignored all the consequences of working there.

he is a very beautiful boy, beautiful being an understatement.

the rich here were shameless and extremely lewd, making out in front of everyone and saying sexual things left and right.

he would occasionally get cat called by some of them or be flirted with.

some time someone would request private "service" from him in exchange for money. of course he never agreed, it was mostly older men who would ask and he wasn't necessarily into men.

there was one man though that caught his attention, jeon jeongguk.

the male was handsome and very talented, masculine and well built.
the thing is that, he has a girlfriend.

a very beautiful woman with a beautiful body and amazing features, what taehyung didn't know was that even he was even more enchanting than her.

and his beauty happened to capture her attention.

💕

taehyung was working doing what he usually does, taking orders and giving people their meals.

he walked into the kitchen to quickly get something but was stopped by his manager, "kim get over here."

his eyes were slightly wide thinking that he had gotten in trouble, endless things started to run though his mind, he couldn't loose this job, it's pays pretty good and his family needed the money.

"yes sir?" he asked voice wavering, "i need you to wait in the VIP section."

taehyung had been there before, it was much crazier there than with all the non VIP's.

he nodded and walked out of the kitchen.

he made his way into the section and people stared at him.

some giving him flirtatious looks others not really caring about his presence.

he started to take orders and was about to leave when he was called over to an almost hidden table.

he made his way to the table where he saw the feminine hand waving towards him.

"yes?" he asked shyly, there they where, jeon jeongguk and his girlfriend lee sooyoung.