R U T T I N G

– R U T T I N G –

desc: jimin and taehyung have been besfriends for the longest time, they normally have sleepovers and cuddle together.
though ever since taehyungs secondary gender was revealed to be omega jimin slightly distances himself, their sleepovers ending, until one day.

warnings: ABO au, vmin, smut, knotting, smaller tae, taller jimin, they are both 18 and other things idk.

🎀

to say jimin was nervous was an understatement, he was loosing his shit right now.

taehyung would be coming over soon and he didn't know how he would handle himself.

taehyung is an omega, he found out about 4 months ago, jimin being an alpha. ever since he found out the males secondary gender he thought it would be best to end their usual sleepovers.

but taehyung begged him yesterday during lunch, using his puppy eyes and unintentionally using his scent to make him agree.

jimin honestly refused to believe that taehyung was an omega, even though he had known since they started 8th grade.
taehyung has always been the pretty one, an ethereal boy that alphas and betas always wanted.

plus he was a late bloomer, most omegas are late bloomers and don't find out their secondary gender until they are older.

but taehyung wasn't a weak omega, most aren't actually.

he won't back down without a fight, alpha voices don't really make him submit.

but it wasn't just taehyung being an omega that made jimin worry, it was the fact that he was going into rut soon.

he had been showing signs of it, he even almost went into rut during class since taehyungs scent was very noticeable that day.

the sound of a knock on the door caused him to snap out of his thoughts.

he opened the white door and was met with a smiling taehyung.
the boy was dressed in grey sweat pants that hugged around his thighs and a black shirt that was slightly cropped due to him cutting it too much.

"hyung!" he sounded as he wrapped his arms around jimins neck, "taehyungie..." jimin hugged back taking in taehyungs scent.
the smell of peaches and poppies that always made him feel calm.

taehyung pulled away, "come in" jimin said and pulled the boy inside.

💕

okay now jimin was really screwed.

his parents have just revealed that they have to go to busan because his fathers cousin had reveled he wants to purpose to his mate and needed their help for something.

so they left leaving jimin and taehyung alone, at 6pm.

💕

after eating and finishing a movie they started getting ready for bed around 8pm.

jimin sat on his bed waiting for taehyung to come out of his bathroom.
he scrolled through his phone until he heard the door open and taehyung walking out.

"you brushed your teeth already?" jimin asked, "duh, i'm not a little kid hyung you don't have to ask me that."

taehyung chuckled and sat on the bed with the older, "i'm tired" he stated pressing his cheek against the white pillow.

jimin smiled, he got up and turned off the lamp, he walked back to the bed and got under the sheets with taehyung, "night hyung" the brown haired boy said, "goodnight taehyung."