S I N F U L

S I N F U L
| Chapter 39

TW: Dub-con, Size Play, Blood Play, Choking

🎀

taehyung didn't know what he got himself into, all he knew was that this was a dream and right in front of him was a dream demon.
one he knew all to well.

he went by J and he was a pretty powerful, he could shift into anything and even come into the real world, terrifying to say the least.

"what do you want now" taehyung groaned, "like i've been saying kid i want a deal with you" J yawned looking at his long black nails, "why me, huh? don't you have anyone else to ask?" taehyung was feed up with him.

"you intrigue me, i only want to make this deal with you" J stepped closer to the boy, he was huge and extremely attractive.

"why thank you doll" he chuckled, "forgot, you can read minds" taehyung groaned, "better to not think while i'm around.."
J sighed and sat down on a chair he made appear from thin air.

"c'mon kid, just make the deal, you'll get something you want and i get something i want too!"

taehyung rolled his eyes, "all i want right now is for you to leave me alone" he mumbled, "really? just know i watch you everyday of your life, and i can scan your mind kid..."

J stood up the chair disappearing, "i can make all your thoughts come to life.." he whispered in taehyungs ear, "want a whole cake? here it is" he said and a cake appeared, "want to know everything about the world, done" he said and showed flashing images around the dark room.

it was a dream in taehyungs bedroom, it felt real but taehyung knew it wasn't, J couldn't come into the real world unless you make a deal with him or he possessed a human, that's why he keeps pestering taehyung.

"or maybe you want something else..." J stopped walking around taehyungs, puts his hands on the back of taehyungs shoulders he nears his ear and grins, "you think some dirty, dirty things kid..." he licked the shell of taehyungs ear with his pierced tongue.

taehyung blushed read, "just make a deal with me and i can show you immense pleasure for the rest of your life if you let me go to the real world and i get something i want..."

"and what do you get out of this? what's your part of the deal? world domination? being able to kill anyone?" taehyung said his face still red, "hm, world domination sounds fun, but being able to use you as my plaything is even better."

taehyungs eyes widened, "no deal!" he shouted, "i knew you would say that, so why don't i show you what you'd be missing..."

with a snap of his fingers taehyungs bed sheet was pulled off exposing his boxers, "hey!" he said covering himself, J turned on his lamp, the room still dim.

he walked up to the boy, "i can make all your wild fantasies come true~" he purred his sharp canines exposed by his grin, "i don't have any crazy fantasies..." taehyung said, "jeongguk, my name is jeongguk."

'right he can read minds..' taehyung thought, "yes i can and i know you have some interesting fantasies.."

he touched the back of taehyungs head showing him different things he's imagined, "gun play..? hm..blood play, choking which i do like..and hm..you have a thing for larger being having their way with you...?" jeongguk chuckled.

"did you get that because of me?" he said, taehyung blushed, "no..." he looked away putting his knees up to his chest.

"just make the deal with me!" jeongguk pestered, "no deal jeongguk" taehyung said.

"hm..guess i'll show you what you'll be missing..."

taehyung was suddenly pinned down but an invisible force his arms pinned above his head and his legs spread slightly.

"stop! what are you doing!" he yelled, "showing you what you'll be missing if you don't except the deal..."

his hand trailed up taehyungs smooth thigh and danced to the waist band of his boxers, "you're such a natural beauty...i would have thought you made a deal with the devil for your looks."

jeongguks long sharp nails trailed up taehyungs stomach and stopped at this chest, "blood play intrigues me..." then jeongguk quickly moved his hand down leaving a diagonal cut on taehyungs chest, it wasn't deep enough to cause blood lose but it did draw some blood.

taehyung whimpered, "and like i said...choking is my favorite" his voice was so intoxicating, jeongguk wrapped his large hand around taehyungs throat making him feel small.

i mean, jeongguk was huge, not like a humans type of tall, it was weird? he was maybe around 6'5 and muscular but not body builder muscular.

his hands were big and made taehyungs neck look so small, "you're such a slut" jeongguk chuckled, there's something else taehyung likes, name calling.

"you like name calling? huh i just said that because" jeongguk chuckled, taehyung was embarrassed that he just admitted that with his thoughts, "but seems like you're enjoying this" jeongguk said looking at taehyungs erection.

"no i want you to leave me alone" taehyung spat, "hm your body says other wise.." jeongguk palmed taehyungs bulge making him take a sharp breath.

"but you don't want to make the deal, so i can't help you.." jeongguk shrugged and walked away, "what?" taehyung said in disbelief, he was hard and still pinned to his bed, he just needed some relief.

the demon smirked, "you're so sinful taehyung..i just want to destroy you" he said, "you're a snake" taehyung spat wanting to get away from what ever was holding him down.

jeongguk walked up to him again and pulled down his boxers to expose his erection, "you're dripping" he teased, "don't say that" taehyung hissed.

a bead of pre cum rolled down his hard on, "pretty" jeongguk joked and picked up the cum with his index finger, dragging it up to the tip of taehyungs cock.

"shit.." the human cursed, he watched as jeongguk brought the finger to his lips and lapped his tongue over it, "last chance for tonight taehyung..." jeongguk seductively said.

he wrapped his hand around taehyungs cock, it was small in his hands making the boy look away and turn his knees inwards to try and cover himself.

he began to move his hand making the smaller male thrash around and bite his lips, "look at you...so fucked and all i'm doing is rubbing your pathetic cock.."

taehyung felt heat all over his body, it was getting hard to not moan and he felt butterflies in his stomach, but then it stopped.

he heard jeongguk chuckle and remove his hand, "i'm not letting you cum" he said, poison in his tone.

taehyung let out a sob, he was so desperate to cum, "it's time to wake up doll."

taehyung gasped and shot up, loud pants leaving his mouth.

he rubbed his face frustrated.

then his eyes widened in realization, he pulled the covers off himself and blushed bright red, we was still hard and his boxers had a wet stain in the front.

"so about that deal, kid..."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

sorry for so much taekook in this book! this was a taekook one shot book before and a lot of the ideas i've had were taekook so there's going to be a lot🙈😳 and yes the chapters are out of order because i publish them when i like them and some of my drafts i don't like okay