T E N T A C L E S

T E N T A C L E S
| Chapter 28

note: i want to try something new with this book also i will no longer be showing descriptions and warnings for chapters unless i feel it is very necessary. but if you don't like tentacle stuff then you should leave bc yeah.....

🎀UNEDITED🎀

taehyung ran into his room locking the door behind him.

he panted and sat at his desk pulling off his backpack, he opened it and pulled out the large container.

in side was a weird creature, it was just black tentacles and nothing else, no body, nothing, it intrigued him, that's why he stole it.

he found it in what seemed like an abandoned lab.

the grey haired boy put creature in an empty aquarium tank, surprisingly it didn't fight back.

he sighed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

💕

after getting ready for bed taehyung turned off his phone and put it to charge, he got comfortable and began to drift off.

💕

once taehyung was asleep the weird creature pulled off the lid of the aquarium and slithered out.
it began to move towards taehyungs bed.

the boy didn't have his blanket on since it was hot, a large white shirt and grey sweatpants.

the tentacles moved to the waistband of his sweats and began to pull them off.

he wasn't wearing underwear underwear under so the tentacles got to work after his sweats were completely off.

he squirmed as he felt the slimy object pressing at his hole.

the appendage pushed in making him muffle a moan and grip the sheets, but he was still asleep.

the tentacle began to move in and out try to find the boys sweet spot.
another road up his thigh and pressed at his hole as well, finally he woke up in utter shock.

he squirmed try to get out the tentacles away but as he moved the tentacle pressed against his prostate masking him moan and grow weak.

he panted and swallowed the lump in his throat, "okay, i guess i'll allow it."

he began to relax and let the tentacles continue what they were doing.

one of the black appendages went to his shaft and began to rub at the tip making his breath speed up, he felt another one of the tentacles enter his tight heat with the other one making him arch his back and grip the sheets tightly.

a gasp left his lips as they began to move faster looking for his prostate again.

he felt them expanding adding onto the pleasure, "please, please, don't stop...." he cried out letting them use him like some sort of toy.

he felt his high coming when the tentacle tightened around the base of his shaft, he cried wanting to cum.

"no, no, no! please please let me cum" his voice desperate.

he saw another two tentacles going up his chest, one stopped at his nipple and the other rested on his chin.

he gulped and opened his mouth slightly and sticking out his tongue a little.

the appendage quickly thrusted in making him gag and moan around it.

the other tentacle on his chest began to toy with his nipple pinching it and sucking it.

he sobbed in pleasure never wanting this to end.

but alas every good thing comes to an end.

he felt the well known knot in his chest tighten as he approached his release, moaning around the tentacle loudly and arching his back.

he came with a loud muffled moan, cum covering his stomach and little drops on his chest.

but that didn't stop the tentacles, the one in his mouth removed itself. the two inside of him continued to thrust over simulating the poor boy.

"s-stop please."

but his cried were left unheard.

and then he felt it.

the tentacles began to expand even more making him scream out in both pain and immense pleasure.

the tentacles began to leave its eggs inside of him leaving 5 in total.

all the pleasure caused the exhausted boy to begin setting himself, the clear liquid began to pour out of his now limp cock making his cry in embarrassment and pleasure.

he hiccuped once he finished the tentacles pulling out of his stretched hole.

a small bulge formed in his stomach.

he panted and pressed on it making his moan loudly one of the five eggs coming out.

he continued to do this for the other four coming again in the process.

after everything was finished and sighed,"i have to clean all this up tomorrow...." he chuckled and saw as the tentacles were back in the aquarium.

"hm, guess there's a first for everything...."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

i wanted to try something different, i've been wanting to do tentacles for a very long time and finally i have😎