T E A C H E R

– T E A C H E R –

namjoon is a math teacher and taehyung's is one of his many students, the younger comes to class late and doesn't really do his work, he's pretty much the bad boy of the school.

one day namjoon has finally had enough and gives the boy detention. and a good time.

warnings: smut, slight degrading and other stuff that i can't think of. tae is 18 namjoon is 24

🎀UNEDITED🎀

namjoon was teaching his class until the door opened reveling the schools security guard and one of his beloved students. kim taehyung

"caught him ditching again" said the male and let go of taehyung, "okay thank you" namjoon said and told taehyung to sit down.

the door closed and namjoon looked at the younger, "surprised they didn't give you detention" he said and taehyung scoffed.

"i'd watch myself, they may have not given you detention but i will."

he went back to teaching, he wrote a few things on the board and turned back, taehyung was still sitting there, he had nothing on his desk and stared boredly at the board chewing gum.

"taehyung i'll tell you once, get your things out and start doing the work."

the blonde rolled his eyes, "would you like to roll those eyes at me again?" namjoon asked sarcastically, "gladly" he muttered and again rolled his eyes.

"i'll see you after school taehyung, now do your work."

💕

it was now the last period of the day, taehyung was talking to his friends jimin and jeongguk when the door of the class opened.

everyone looked in that direction, "oh mr. kim what brings you here?" taehyung's history teacher said, "kim taehyung owes me detention" he said.

the teacher nodded and directed towards the younger.

taehyung groaned and got up saying bye to his friends.

he walked up to namjoon and the older held the door open for him.

💕

namjoon opened the door to his empty classroom and taehyung walked in.
namjoon didn't have a last period class so he would be able to go home early if he wanted to.

he sat down in the front in front of namjoon desk, "so mr. kim you watch a lot of porn during this period bet?" namjoon glared at him.

"watch it kim" he said and sat down.

"what? i'm just saying" taehyung rolled his eyes and made his way to the back of the class, "up here kim, sit in the seat in front of me."

taehyung slightly groaned and made his way back to the front.

he sat down in the chair in front of namjoon, the room was quiet and empty, it felt weird with no one else.

he wouldn't lie, he found namjoon very attractive and may have had a crush on him at some point.

he looked at the older and saw him taking off his blazer, he always dressed up when coming to class, he unbuttoned the first three buttons and undid the buttons on his wrists.

taehyung swallowed a bit, he looked down at his lap and pressed his thighs together, his hands gripping the sides of the chair he sat at.

'stupid hormones' he thought to himself, he slowly became harder and spoke up, "can i go to the restroom?" he asked voice slightly shaky.