Normal day

Y/n rushed down the stairs as she was hoping not to run late to school. Once she got down, she saw her brother with his 6 friends.  Jin warmly smiled at her, she returned it with a hint of nervousness. Jungkook wondered what Jin was smiling at so he looked. But as soon as he saw Y/n, he rolled his eyes. Y/n tilted her head to the door way signaling that she was gonna go. Jin nodded. Y/N walked out of the house.

When Y/N was walking in the hallway with her binder and textbooks clutched to her chest, she suddenly felt the back of her head get smacked. Her head bounced foward. "Nerdy ass bitch come here." Jimin pulled her hair towars him. Y/N hissed in pain. "Now what's an ugly ass bitch like you doing here?" Jimin smirked when he noticed her eyes get teary. This treatment was normal but...she couldn't help it. Jungkook was bursting out laughing. The were murmurs going around the room like "Oh my god that poor girl." Or "How sad she even gets bullied by her brother." But no one had the courage to stop them. Oh nobody want to mess with Bäñğţåń out of all people. Y/N whined as Jimin's grip tightend on her scalp. "Oh is the lil baby in pain?" He whispered in her ear. "STOP THIS SHIT IMMEDIATELY JIMIN OR ELSE IMMA FUCKIN KICK YOUR ASS YOU LIL BITCH!" Everyone gasped as they saw Namjoon or RM standing at the open door with his foot up since he just kicked it open. Yoongi went to her and side hugged her. You ok? Is what his look spoke as he scanned her body. Y/n nodded. Yoongi glared at Jimin then took Y/n's hand and lead her to the music room, where first period was held.

As soon as Yoongi closed the door and hugged her, Y/n let it out. Her pain, tears, everything. Yoongi pat her back and rubbed soothing circles on her waist from his fingers. He sighed. Y/n hated herself for her feelings. Questions not even she could awnser, roamed her mind.

Why do I kep loving him even though he treats me like shit? Why Park Jimin Why?