"Mission: TaeTae Find Real ChimChim"

The next morning,  Jungkook and Y/N had actually walked to school together. Everyone looked at the Jeon siblings in shock, surprised that they were actually laughing together instead of a intense silence eating both their insides. Jungkook and Y/N went to their locker. 

Yoongi pulled up his hoodie as he stood next to Y/N, his back against the locker next to her's. He smiled at her, causing Y/N to laugh and roll her eyes. Yoongi had smiled at her in a 'I Told You So' kind of way. Sure, Yoongi had kinda held a grudge against Jungkook but the reason why was actually reasonable. Even though Y/N and Jungkook's relationship was not the best, Yoongi knew that they would always make up and be good with each other in the end. 

A secret between Yoongi and Jungkook, was that they were close. Jungkook and Yoongi acted hateful towards each other in public, but at the end of the day? They loved the shit out of each other. Behind closed doors, Yoongi and Jungkook would laugh, sing, dance, do anything normal friends or brothers would do. Yoongi didn't mean to seem fake to Y/N, it's just he knew that the two siblings would solve out their problem themselves and he didn't need to hate Jungkook. Y/N understood that they were hiding their closeness so she wouldn't feel that Yoongi would betray her. Y/N would never think of Yoongi like that, but she does know people who are like that so she didn't really mind. 

"What, Yoongi?" Y/N playfully rolled her eyes. "Are you guys brother and sister again?" This made Y/N chuckle. Yes, the Jeon siblings hadn't acted like siblings since..well...Y/N turned older and started to resemble her mother's face. 

A lot of people are confused that the Jeon siblings usually said 'her mother' or 'his mother', but that was because they did have separate mothers. Jungkook's mother was the first wife of Mr.Jeon (Y/N and Jungkook's dad) and Y/N's mother was the second wife. Jungkook's mother died when he was five, but Y/N was a year younger than him...which meant Jungkook's father had an affair with another woman, and that other woman was Y/N's mother. This explains a lot about how Y/N's mother is still Jungkook's step mother. 

Jungkook would be lying if he said that he isn't happy that Y/N's mother was dead. In fact, if you had paid attention to the previous chapter, he was the one who smiled at her funeral. Jungkook had even spit on her grave. That proved how much he hated the lady. At first, Y/N didn't understand it at all but by what Jungkook had told her? She understood everything now. 

She loved her brother to death, and it'll stay that way. Through all the hard times and everything, she still loved him all the same. Yoongi knew this. Jin knew. Namjoon knew this. Everyone knew this...except Jimin. Jimin...was a different story all together. 

If you all were wondering about Jimin...you should be worried. Jimin stopped eating, sleeping, he even started to write stories to express how he feels now. He's, honest to god, depressed. The bags under his once beautiful brown eyes had gotten Taehyung worried. Taehyung loves Jimin like a brother, Jimin being the only one he could run to for years. Taehyung was an outlet for Jimin too, but Jimin was so used to being enclosed and not sharing his problems that he would just mutter a 'everything's fine..' softly to Taehyung. Taehyung had had enough of this. He needed to talk to Woozi. He needed to talk to Y/N. He needed his best friend back. The best friend that would just laugh out of nowhere and start dancing to his favorite song. Taehyung made a mission for himself to get the real Jimin back, and he would be successful in the end of it even if it cost him his life. 

At lunch, Y/N and Woozi were laughing together at the bleachers as usual when a sad, gloomy Taehyung walked to them. The smiles were wiped of the two's faces and their facial expressions saddened with worry. "Tae, are you ok?" Y/N asked with a tone laced by worry. "No!" Taehyung pouted. "Tell us what happened." Woozi rested his elbows on his mid thighs as his hands intertwined. Tears started to brim Taehyung's eyes. The emotion Tae was emitting was real. The situation really did make his heart break. "I-It's Jimin." Y/N sighed in response as Woozi rolled his eyes. But Y/N still cared because Taehyung was a good friend of hers and if he needed help with someone she would help him out..even if the someone was Jimin.  

"What's up with him?" Shock possesed Woozi as he heard these words come out of Y/N's mouth. Taehyung sighed, feeling his heart crack more thinking about this matter, "H-He" The boy gulped, "He's in a depressed state..." Taehyung looked up. Y/N and Woozi were left in shock. Jimin was never depressed. "I-I know this may sound ridiculous..." The male fiddled with his thumbs while looking down again, "B-But, Y-Y/N could you possibly..f-forgive Jimin?? Or at least sort things out with him?" Y/N smiled and softly chuckled at these questions while Woozi groaned. "Forgive him!??! Sort things out with him!??! ARE YOU CRAZY, KIM TAEHYU-" But Woozi's outraging outburst was cut off by Y/N's soft, soothing voice. 

"I already forgave him." Woozi and Taehyung looked at Y/N with shocked, wide eyes, causing Y/N to just shrug in reply. "REALLY!??!" The two boys shouted in disbelief, the effect of it being Y/N to chuckle once again. "What? Am I supposed to cry and hold a grudge against the man for the rest of my life?" Woozi sighed at this statement. "Y/N, he hurt you!" Her best friend tried to argue. "Won't be the last." The girl shrugged, not really giving a fuck anymore. 

Cause she honestly didn't. What was there to care about? She can't hold a grudge against a person forever, she has other things to do that hold more importance. 

Woozi sighed, "Then I guess we have to talk to him..."

"YAYYYYYY, IT'S A MISSION TO GET JIMIN HAPPY AGAIN!!"

"Tae--Oh my fucking god. We're not getting him happy again. You are."

"FINE! Then the mission's name will be...."

"Will be..."

"MISSION: TAETAE FIND REAL CHIMCHIM!" 

"....What the fuck..."  

*😂😂 Dayum Woozi, don't be judging Tae so much. As you guys could guess, You're Such A FuckBoy is gonna end soon in like...5-6 chapter or more or less?? Idk all i know is that it's coming to an end sooner or later. Hope yall enjoyed this chapter! Ily my lil gangstas~!!😘❤️️💖💕💙💜❤️️😘*