Project

Y/N sighed in frustration and ruffled her hair violently. She had already composed the beat for the project but the lyrics she was having trouble getting at. She sighed again and closed her eyes, letting the music blast in her ears through her earphones, 'Come on...think. Let the beat wash over you. Let emotion take over you. Feel it. If you can't feel it, how could other people feel it. Ughhhhhh come on, Y/N think."
  Soon, Y/N finally came up with some lyrics, that eventually turned into lines, that turned into verses, and soon she had a whole song.
  Y/N smiled at the finished lyrics in front of her. But...how would she split it up? How would she get Jimin to sing the parts that would fit him and his figure. Y/N sighed, 'Fuck, another problem.'
  The next day, Jimin went up to Y/N, tapping her shoulder.
*ok if you guys are wondering about Jungkook he's been staying at Jin's house and not coming to school since he's scared of facing Y/N*
   "Hey Y/-" He was cut off from her walking away. 'Are you serious...' he thought but just shook his head and sighed then walked to class.
  When it was lunch, Jimin walked over to Bäñğţåń's table, scanning for Y/N but didn't see her. "Hey guys, what happened to Y/N?" He asked earning a glare from Yoongi. Jin just sighed, "She's working on the song for the project you two are working on." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows at his hyung's sentence. "But wh-" Jimin was cut off.  "Whatever, Jimin. Just eat your food." Namjoon sighed. "Yeah...ok.."
   The day of the project was what Y/N was dreading. "Here." For the first time in forever, Y/N approached Jimin and gave him a paper. Jimin scanned down the words on the paper, line by line, a smile forming on his lips. 'She finished the song...'
   After a few performances, The teacher finally called up Y/N and Jimin. "JIN!" She yelled. A sheepishly smiling Jin with a guitar popped up  in the room. He sat down. Then Y/N and Jimin sat on the two stools.
(OK guys...Just picture Jimin with black hair and You just sitting back by back on two wooden stools in a college classroom even though their in high school.)
(This is the song they sing)

Jimin and Y/N smiled at the class as they cheered. "Wow....that was good..." Mr.Trictello clapped. Y/N laughed, "Thanks, teach."

Then life went on