"She hates me..."

It's been a month since the project and in all honesty, Y/N was feeling good. She was smiling more, and being more joyful. She always hung around Yoongi and Woozi. Yoongi didn't really hang out with Bäñğţåń anymore. That's how the rumors were started that he quit, which wasn't really the case.
   Woozi and Y/N were walking to the bleachers, giggling together like they've been for the past month. They had smiles on their faces until someone walked in front of them. The smiles they once had, vanished completely. "Jimin." Woozi spoke, eyes narrowing to a glare. You guys might think he was never there for Y/N in the story since I never me en tioned him, but he was at another school at that time and Y/N only vented out to him over the phone. He transferred there the day after the project.
  Jimin glared back at Woozi, "Shortie, how bout you just go back and be a wuss with your older brother?" He taunted. Woozi's fists balled up, "What'd you say, Mr.FuckBoy?" The boy took a step closer to the man in front of him and Y/N. But Y/N pulled him back, "What the fuck do you want Jimin?" She asked with a tone that Jimin hated.
   You see, Jimin's never been good with girls. Sure, he's a fuckboy and all that, but the reason why he didn't want a real relationship was because he was scared that he'd do something stupid. He had already got his heart broken once, and he didn't want it to happen again. But when he met Y/N, he didn't know why he bullied her. All he knew was that he wanted to stay with her 24/7 and he always got jealous when she was with another guy.
   "I just wanted to talk to you..." Jimin's voice shrunk as he looked over to her with sad eyes. Y/N let out a scoff, "Why? Jimin, I hate fuckboys like you." Crack. Went his heart. 'She...she hates me..' he already knew that she did but...it hurt so much more to hear it come out of her, sweet, soft lips. "I-I-" Jimin couldn't find the words to form a sentence. Y/N rolled her eyes, takin Woozi's hand in hers, "Let's go.." Then the two left.
  Jimin felt his legs wobble as he collapsed on the floor. Tears were falling down his light tan cheeks. Jimin let out a scream of pain as he clutched tightly on his scalp, grabbing his black raven hair. He sobbed,

"She...hates me.."

OK THIS IS MAH CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO YOU GUYS! Ik, its short but its still a ch. So, parkjikooks HERE YA AREEE~ Its finally here*dabs* anyway thank you guys for reading~
*originally supposed to be published on Christmas day*