13

late september, 1992

'holy sh*t you look gorgeous, victoria' harry said in awe as we drove down to wherever he was taking me for the night

'you don't look too bad yourself, either mr styles' i said with a half smile- half smirk

he smiled at me as we pulled up to the restaurant

it was the most expensive one in the entire town,'oh harry, we can't eat here!' i yelped a little

'why? do you not like italian food?'

i knew how expensive and gourmet that restaurant was, knowing 100% i didn't have enough money for it at all

'it's way too expensive and fancy! i would've been fine with mcdonalds, harry' i sighed once again

he let out an airy laugh,'oh baby, don't worry about the price. i want to treat you nicely, of course i'm paying'

for a split second i was completely dumbfounded and flustered at the sweet nickname, willing to give him anything he could ever ask for, but quickly snapped back into reality as my brain began to process what he said,'no no no harry, i could never make you do that. you already paid for my homecoming dress. you shouldn't spend your money on me, i feel so selfish just taking it for me'

he smiled and looked down at his lap as he fiddled with his fingers as he mumbled, almost as if he didn't want me to hear it,'love, i bought your dress for you because i would've felt bad for when i'm going to rip it off of you on homecoming night.' he cleared his throat and spoke louder this time,'and i already got the reservation for tonight, so please come in with me' he pouted and batted his eyes at me like a puppy

i couldn't stop myself from smiling,'alright fine, but remind me to repay you after tonight'

he smiled back as he stepped out of the car and went over to my door to open it for me

as i stepped out of the car, he took my hand in his large one and walked behind me into the expensive restaurant. i could practically hear the smirk that was radiating off of him as he whispered into my right ear,'my parents are away on some business trip, i could think of other ways you could repay me'

i scoffed as we walked into the restaurant and got seated. the dinner was nice, harry and i had both ordered steak, well harry ordered for the both of us and since i didn't know what half of the stuff on the menu was i didn't say anything to it, although it was one of the more expensive items on the menu

as we left the restaurant and got back into harry's car, he had asked me if i wanted to spend the night as his place. i agreed to it, as we were both super tired and i didn't want harry to drive around derry for hours at midnight when the solution was easy. we arrived at his huge mansion that his parents owned half an hour after we left the restaurant

harry fished the key to the big house out of his pocket and opened the door to reveal a large, but dark house. he took my hand carefully and led me up to his room that was upstairs. as we got inside the room, he switched on a light that lit up the room, showcasing it's beauty at a fine point. the walls were painted a dark blue and there were mahogany wooden flooring, that seemed to be a trend throughout the entire house from what i could tell in the dark. there were doors on each side of the room, that most likely led to a closet and bathroom; and the furniture was also a dark brown like the flooring. in the middle of the bedroom stood a california king sized bed, it was the biggest bed i had ever seen, and it was draped in dark blue comforters and duvets. the whole room seemed to match everything in one way or the other. it was clean, too.

as i took in the whole room, harry had gone to the closet and fished out some clothes for us to sleep in. he slipped off his dress shirt and skinny jeans and changed into a pair of black basketball shorts without bothering to put on a shirt. i didn't mind as it gave me a chance to peek at his defined torso. he handed me a black t-shirt as he took off the comforter from the bed and sat on the edge after he had turned the lights off again.

the shirt he had given me reached down to my knees, i slipped off my dress quickly, not wanting harry to see too much of me, and then put the black shirt on. i rubbed my eyes and yawned as i walked over to the bed where harry sat and stood between his legs. he wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his face into my chest and with his thick british accent he mumbled,'baby, i'm tired; come to bed?' those words made me lazily smile,'harry, baby, am i not already near the bed?'

he held his grip tighter on me as he mumbled back,'not enough, and not close enough to me'. his groggy voice made my heart flutter as he brought us both to lay down on the big bed, the covers covering us both. his arms kept their hold around my waist as mine snaked around his neck lazily. we both laid on the bed, my face in the crook between harry's head and neck. he dipped his head down a little bit to press a kiss on my nose as i smile in the dark. sleep slowly took over us both as we cuddled in the dark in harry's room. all in all this had been the best date i had ever been on, and i couldn't have wished for it to be better, my mind thought as sleep engulfed me.