Chapter 11

"I'm trusting you, Kris," he says with worry in his voice.

"You really shouldn't!" And I dragged him into the line to face the yeti.

...

"Marcel, what's there to be scared about? If it was really so scary, they wouldn't have put this in a freaking disney park meant for 8 year olds," I reasoned with him, raising a single eyebrow.

"Since we always make deals with each other, I'll make one with you right now."

"And what would that be, your highness?"

"Will you hold my hand if I get scared?" He made a puppy-dog face complete with batting eyelashes and a pouty lip.

"Nah." I joked with him. "Boys have cooties." He smirked at me and cupped my cheeks, pressing his lips against mine. Ha pulled away a second later and said, "Who has cooties now?"

"Real mature Marcel. Real mature."

...

Pretty soon, we were in front of the line and were about to get on the ride. Marcel looked like he was about to pass out.

"Jesus, it's a kids ride. Promise." I grabbed his hand to try to soothe him. "How come you're so afraid of roller coasters?"

He shook his head.

"Experience."

"Dude, ya kinda just have to go for it. I was terrified of roller coasters, but one day I was forced into Sheikra, and realized, it can get any worse than that one, so I might as well have fun with it!" I told him in my most carefree attitude. He started to get pumped up and started bouncing back and forth.

"I'm a man. I can do this." And we both started cracking up.

The ride attendant cut off our laughter and said, "How many?"

"Two!" I yelled out. He gave me a strange look, and led us to our seat. We bucked up and pulled the restraint down. Marcel looked at me reassuringly and I held out my hand, which he gladly took in his own. The ride started and we were heading up the hill.

I took out my phone and opened up the camera.

"What the - holy shit Kris you're phones gonna fall off! You can't take selfies on a freaking roller coaster!" I looked at him and continued taking selfies of us.

"Yes I can!" I put away my phone right before we got to the top.

We both started hollering "Wahoo!" and all of a sudden the roller coaster stops, and the tracks have been ripped apart in front of us.

"Wait, what the - OH MY GOD!" Marcel screamed at the top of his lungs ad we lunged backwards, spiraling into darkness.

"What the hell was that!" His voice trailed off and echoed inside of the fake cave.

"Dude, this ride goes backwards-" and the ride stopped once again.

"What now?!" He screamed as we bolted forwards and began charging towards the white light. No, we weren't dying. Time for the drop!

...

*dun dun dun

sinister drama tv show music

TO BE CONTINUED

OBVIOUSLY

...

Ok so sorry I haven't been updating but by the time this is posted I will have had at least 3 extra chapters saved so I can post them more often

Check out my new story!

If mad gets 15 votes, I'll update it

So baiiiii

😘