Chapter Two: We meet again

"Sir someone doesn't want you and you're friends to leave Korea" said Y/n, "who do you think wants us to stay in korea?" asked one of the guys behind Mr Taehyung. "Sir i don't know. But this certainly isn't a good thing!" said Y/n. "Well whatever, thank you for you're help miss but we should be heading home, before i lose my mind!" said the guy with broad shoulders. "Alright hyung. Anyways thank you for your help!" said one guy that was smiling until his eyes disappeared. 

"No problem it is my job to help you guys. Anyways my shift is over so ummm" said Y/n. "Ahhh yeah sure, can i get you're number?" asked that Taehyung guy smirking. "Ummm no you're not getting my number" said Y/n smirking back, as she got her bag and walked away. 

"Huh that girl is totally my type!" said Taehyung chuckling. "Taehyung come on every girl is your type playboy!" said the guy with broad shoulders.

*The Next day*

*Y/n pov*

It's a saturday, so that means it's my day off. As i got up i got a phone call from my mom. "Hey mom gwenchanah ( are you okay)?" asked Y/n "yep i'm okay, Y/n you're having a week off from work right?" asked you're mom. "Ne (yes) wae (why)?" asked Y/n. "I want to see you again!" said Your mom. "Araseo (okay) well l'll back my bags and l'll see you later tonight!" said Y/n. "Okay!" said your mom hanging up, as Y/n started packing.

*When Y/n arrived at her parents home*

"MOM DAD I'M HOME!!!!" Shouted Y/n, 'Y/N you're home!!" said Your mom. "Hey mom!" said Y/n hugging you're mom. "You won't believe who i invited for dinner!" said your mom. "Who?" asked Y/n. "You'll see at dinner!" said your mom. "Okay~~~" said Y/n in a songlike voice. "I'll go to my room!" said Y/n, as Y/n walked to her old room, she saw her old posters and photos still on the wall and her old books still on the shelf. As she unpacked her bags.

*After Y/n was done unpacking*

"Y/N GET READY FOR DINNER WE'RE GOING TO HAVE GUEST!!!!" Shouted your mom. "NE (YES)!" Shouted Y/n. As Y/n got ready for dinner. When she was done she wore a white shirt with ripped jeans. "Y/n our guest are here!" said your mom knocking on the door. "Okay i'm coming!" said Y/n opening the door. 

"Y/n this is Taehyung, Taehyung this is Y/n!" said your mom smiling. "M-mom t-this d-dude i-i-" said Y/n before she was cut off by your mom. 

"You two are going to get married!" said your mom smiling, and your dad too.

"EOMMA BETESO (are you crazy)!!" shouted Y/n.

To Be Continued.......

A/N: Another chapter done! i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. And if you guys are wondering i do have instagram so......

follow me 

My account name is in my bio