Chapter Ten: Fun times

"Uhhhh the characters in my drama kissed" said Y/n looking at Taehyung and Jungkook. "Oh ehehheeh okay" said Jungkook. "OKay i gotta go.......It's late! Anyways yeah bye!" said Jungkook. "Bye kookie" said Taehyung and Y/n in unison.

As kookie left, he stopped by the grocery store to get some cereal. And that's when he saw.......Choi Mina.

Oh no how will taetae hyung react?! Jungkook thought. (A/N: Okay so Taehyung's name alreayd has hyung so i didn't know how to make Jungkook say Taehyung hyung which sounded weird, so that's why i put taetae hyung instead. Heheheheh sos) "Jungkook?!" asked a girl, "Mina noona" said Jungkook awkward. "Wow Kookie you really grew up!" Mina complemented. "Thanks noona........Bye noona!" said Jungkook running off. As he quickly paid for his cereal and ran out of the grocery store.

"Let's go see Taehyung shall we" said Mina smirking.

*Taehyung's pov*

Y/n and i, were just talking. When my phone started to ring. It was a unknown number, but i answered it.

"Yeobsayo (hello)?" i said, "Oppa" said i voice that sounded familiar. "Choi Mina" i sighed. "Oh okay you remember me" said Mina, "yes. Why are you calling me?!" i asked clearly annoyed with Mina. "Come on oppa~~ It's your ex fiance~~ cut me some slack!" Mina whined. "I already gave you a second chance Mina. And you blew it! so if you excuse me, anyways i have work to finish." Said Taehyung hanging up. "Who was that?" asked Y/n, "oh it was my ex fiance" i Said calmly. "EX FIANCE?!!!!" Y/n shouted. "Y/n calm down.......My parents wanted me to get married to her, and they also arranged a marriage for us. But then she found another guy and left me, then a few year later i found........You" I explained.

"Well congrats! you're in another arranged marriage!" said Y/n being sarcastic. "At least i'm in a arranged marriage with a better girl now" said Taehyung smirking. And Y/n became a blushing mess.

*Yeah yeah yeah yeah come and be my love come and be my love baby~~ yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah come and be my love come and be my love baby~~*

"Oh my phone!" Said Y/n grabbing her phone.

 "yeobsayo (hello)?" 

 "Y/n! how are you!" 

"I'm good eomma what about you?"

"I'm just fine!"

"Okay"

"The wedding is in two months time honey!" 

"Eomma al-a (i know)

"Well i want you to lose your virginity to Taehyung alright! and besides he would be losing his virginity to you too!"

"Eomma!"

"Wae (why)?"

"nothing"

"Alright.......Honey i have to finish some work l'll talk to soon araseo (okay)!"

"Ne (yes) eomma"

*End of conversation*

"My mom really is weird" said Y/n sitting down on the couch. "Wae (why) did she tell you to lose anything?" asked Taehyung smirking. "YAHHHH (HEYY)!!!!" Y/n shouted hitting Taehyung non stop. "Owwww owwww~~ stoppppp!!!" said Taehyung laughing. "That's what you get!" said Y/n, "okay i'm sorry" said Taehyung putting his hands up in surrender. "Whatevs you want anything?" asked Y/n walking to the kitchen. "O banana milk please~~" said Taehyung cutely. "Okay" said Y/n.

"Here" said Y/n giving Taehyung the banana milk, "gamsahabnidah (thank you)" said Taehyung smiling. "Hmmmm.........Hey let's watch a movie!" said Y/n. "What movie though?" asked Taehyung. "I don't know........Let's watch descendants of the sun!" Y/n exclaimed. "Alright then" Taehyung replied.

*Y/n's pov*

The characters were kissing. And Taehyung kept looking at me. "Why is there something on my face?" i asked smiling. "Aniyo (no)" he replied, "then......." i said. But Taehyung didn't reply. He............Kissed me.

*End of Y/n's pov*

To Be Continued.....................

A/N: Ohhhhhhhhh Taehyung finally kissed Y/n huehuehue! anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Nothing much is happening to me are with BTS. Which i find is weird............Anyways yeah love you all byeeeeeee :)));)))