Chapter Fifteen: Remembering the past.....

*Later that night*

*Y/n's pov*

That night was strange, Taehyung was sound asleep but I couldn't sleep at all. Taehyung and I are dating now, but I can't help but feel like......I'm forgetting something. My mom decided to all off the wedding, and cancel the arranged marriage between Taehyung and I. Which is weird. My mother was so excited for the wedding! was it because I'm injured? No my mother would never do that. My mom knew I fell in love with Taehyung, just like how Taehyung fell in love with me.

But.......Something feels....I don't know.....I feel like somethings missing. Like I'm supposed to remember something, but my mind isn't allowing me too. 

What could it be? I thought. 

*The next day*

"Morning babe" Taehyung yawned, "morning taetae" I chuckled. "Morning ma'am. I'm going to do a morning check up, and it might hurt a little. But the pain will be gone in a instant" said the nurse smiling kindly. "Okay~~" I replied. While the nurse was doing a check up on me, Taehyung went too get some snacks from the store at the hospital's lobby. 

"Ma'am......Is that guy you're boyfriend?" the nurse asked. "The one that slept here last night?" I asked. "Yeah~~ That one" the nurse replied, "oh yeah he's my boyfriend" I replied smiling. "Oh......You guys are a cute couple" said Nurse replied forcing a smiling. After she was done doing the check up she left the room in a instant.

"Jagi~~~ I'm back~~" Taehyung said in a song like voice. "Taetae~~" I pouted. "Awww did I leave my jagi alone for too long" said Taehyung coming over to me. As I nodded, I saw a peak of the nurse peaking into the room. Probably staring at my boyfriend. "Tae~~~ Feed me" I pouted, "okay" said Taehyung opening the triangle kimbap packaging. "Say ahhh" said Taehyung smiling. "Ahh~~" I responded. 

"Honey~~" said my mom walking into the room, "eomma!" I exclaimed. "Y/n I made some soup for you!" said my mom. "Is it ttukbaegi bulgogi?" I asked. "Dang yeonhaji ( of course)  it is! it's your favorite soup!" my mom replied. "YAY!!!" I shouted happily. While my mother prepared the soup for me, Taehyung went to go get some water from the water fountain. "Eomma......Why did you cancel the wedding arrangement?" I asked.

 "Baby........I found out about something, and I don't want you too get involved. And besides I'm allowing you and Taehyung to date, but I will not have Taehyung as my son in law" said my mom. "Then, why did you start the arranged marriage in the first place?! Don't you know that I fell in love with Taehyung. And it's all your fault! If you have just listened to me in the first place, I wouldn't have been in this stupid mess!!! It's all your fault I'm in this! I't s going to take forever for me, to get over Taehyung!" I ranted at my mom.

 "Honey I understand this is hard but......I'm doing this for your own good!" my mom said. 

"How are you doing this for my good?!" I spat back.

"Taehyung.......Isn't the kind of guy you expect him to be" said my mom.

To Be Continued...............

A/N: HI HI the Flying duck here! OKay so.......Most author's have like a nickname. And also their readers will have a nickname. So.......That's why my nickname will be......The Flying Duck! Also my beautiful readers will be The Flying Ducklings! Cozzz y'all are my babies *cries* hahahahaha anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. And yeah~~~ Love you all byeeee!! :))));)))