Chapter Six: First Love?

*Three hours later*

"Ahhhh finally we're done!" said Jieun, "yeahhh finally i'm so tired!" said Y/n.  "Alrighty thank you Y/n for coming so fast!" said Ji-Hyun, "nahhh no problem" said Y/n. "Hey Y/n I've been wanting to ask you, there was a guy that said he's your husband. And that dude looked like the dude with that super cute guy with the gummy smile the other day, so i was wondering why did he call you his wife?!" asked Jieun saying everything at once until she forgot to breathe. "Ohh you mean Taehyung. Yeah my mom put both of us into a arranged marriage, so i'm basically going to be married to that dude" said Y/n smiling awkwardly. 

"SERIOUSLY MEANS YOU CAN HELP ME BE FRIENDS WITH THAT GUMMY SMILE GUY!!!" Shouted Jieun happily, "Jieun i haven't even met ANY of his friends" said Y/n. "Wait so i won't what no i want to be friends or more with the gummy smile guy" said Jieun pouting, "Y/n?" asked Taehyung, "yes?" asked Y/n. "You're mom wants to talk to you" said Taehyung. "Oh Okay" said Y/n taking Taehyung's phone, "ne eomma (yes mom)?" asked Y/n. "Y/n i have big news!" said your mom, "what?" asked Y/n. "TAEHYUNG IS MOVING INTO YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!" Shouted your mom on the other line. 

And Y/n's jaw dropped, "he cannot move into my house!" thought Y/n

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The day Taehyung moved into Y/n's house*

"You two have fun, but i don't want my daughter to lose her virginity. Not until marriage!" said your dad to Taehyung. "Ne (yes) sir l'll make sure NOT to take her virginity only when we are married!" said Taehyung. "Good alright dear we can go now!" said your dad. As your parents left your house.

You and Taehyung just felt awkward, "do you want to unpack you're stuff?" asked Y/n. "Yeahh that's a good idea" said Taehyung, as Y/n helped Taehyung unpack his clothes.

*four hours later*

"Okay and that was the last box!" said Y/n, "finally!" sighed Taehyung. "So do you wanna order something?" asked Taehyung, "ani (no) l'll cook something" said Y/n. "Oh okay" said Taehyung smiling. 

*Y/n's pov*

The minute i said l'll cook something i regretted saying it, because why. Well mannnn i couldn't even think of anything to cook. 

"Hey Taehyung" i said

"Yeah?" asked Taehyung, "do you perhaps want anything specific to eat?" i asked, "well i was actually thinking of gang-deonjang" said Taehyung, "alright then l'll be cook gang-deonjang!" i said.

(A/N: If you guys don't know, gang-deonjang is thick doenjang-jjigae basically. And if you guys don't know deonjang-jjigae, then it's basically a soup made out of fermented bean paste, and it's really good. And of course it's korean so hhehehehehe. 

Now back to the story)

As i cooked Gang-deonjang, i heard Taehyung talking to someone. And i just continued cooking. "Hey Y/n?" said Taehyung, "yes?" i asked. "My friends want to come over for dinner. Can they come for dinner?" asked Taehyung. "Sure why not!" i said, "jinjja (really) omg thank you!" thanked Taehyung, "yeah guys she said you guys can come!" said Taehyung walking away. 

I wonder if l'll meet the guy Jieun likes? i thought.

*End of Y/n's pov*

To Be Continued........

A/N: Okay so again nothing happened in this chapter, but i hope you guys enjoyed it! anyways love you all byeeee :)));))))