Chapter Seven: New friends

"Okay foods ready!" said Y/n, "ahhh finally!" whined Taehyung. As Y/n chuckled. 

*Ding dong* 

"Oh that must be them" said Taehyung walking to the door, "TAEHYUNG OPEN THE DOOR PPALI (HURRY)!!!!!!" Shouted one the of the guys. "Hellos" said Taehyung showing his boxy smile, "hyung what took you so long" pouted one of the boys, he looked like he was the youngest. "biane (sorry) kookie" said Taehyung. "Anyways come on in guys" said Taehyung.

"Hey i know you" said the guy with super broad shoulders, "uhhhh yeah i helped you guys check in your bags, when you guys were supposed to go paris" said Y/n. "Ohhh yeah you're that girl" said the guy with the super broad shoulders smiling. "Anyways hi i'm Kim Seokjin but you can just call me Jin" said Jin. "Ohhhh and i'm Jeon Jungkook but just call me Jungkook" said Jungkook. "Ehhhhhh Kookie she's your noona" said Taehyung. "WHAT WHYYYYY" pouted Jungkook. "Oh and i'm Park Jimin" said Jimin. "Well nice to meet you guys" said Y/n. "Hiiiii everyone sorry i'm late!!!" said a another guy running in with two other guys. 

"Hi you must be Y/n, Taehyung told us a lot about you" said the guy with a gummy smile, so this is the guy Jieun likes Y/n thought. "Btw i'm Yoongi" said Yoongi showing his gummy smile. "Ahh nice to meet you Yoongi oppa" said Y/n smiling. "And i'm Hoseok" said Hoseok. "And....... I'm Namjoon" said Namjoon in english.  "Nice to meet you all" said Y/n. "What's that smell?!" asked Hoseok smiling, "that's gang- deonjang" said Y/n. "You cooked Gang-deonjang?" asked Jin, "ne" said Y/n, "cool can i try?" asked Jin, "sure hold on it l'll go get it" said Y/n as she walked to the kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright everyone dig in!" said Y/n smiling, as everyone started digging into their bowls of Gang-deonjang. "Yaaaaaaa (wow) noona your cooking is better then Jin hyungs" Jungkook eating a spoon of his food, "awwww jinjja (really) thank you" said Y/n smiling. "Anyways what are we gonna do next?" asked Jimin. "Ummmm how about we get to know each other?" asked Jungkook.  "Hmmmm that sounds good" said Jin, "aright" said Taehyung. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright Y/n what's your favorite singer?" asked Hoseok, "hmmmm that's a hard one! but l'll chose Twice and Astro" said Y/n, "okay so chose Twice or Astro!" said Taehyung smirking. "I can't chose i love them both!!!" said Y/n, "alright then" said Taehyung. "You are a 100% loyal fan" said Jungkook.  "Heheheheehh thanks" said Y/n smiling. "Well it's getting late! i should be heading home before my sister worries" said Hoseok, "oh yeah it is late" said Jin looking at his watch. "Well it was nice meeting you Y/n" said Hoseok, "like-wise" said Y/n smiling, After all of them left. Y/n went to the kitchen. "Yeopbo what are you doing?" asked Taehyung, "i need to wash the dishes" said Y/n washing the dishes.

"Now?" asked Taehyung pouting, "ne (yes) now. And you're not cute when you do that" said Y/n emotionless. "*scoff* how can you be like that" said Taehyung crossing his arms. "Like what?" asked Y/n, "being all emotionless like when you're working!" said Taehyung. "eommo (gosh)  i did that?!" said Y/n. "Ne (yes)" said Taehyung doing this.

"Alright drama king, i'm already done with the dishes" said Y/n, "oh well then ummm i'm going to my-" said Taehyung before he was cut off by Y/n

"Alright drama king, i'm already done with the dishes" said Y/n, "oh well then ummm i'm going to my-" said Taehyung before he was cut off by Y/n. "You do know the only other bed is the couch" said Y/n. "I Know......... But you know actually never mind" said Taehyung walking to the bathroom. After Y/n and Taehyung were done getting ready for bed. Taehyung went to the couch while Y/n walked to the room. 

While Y/n feel asleep, Taehyung opened the door. 

"Y/n?"

"hmmmm?"

"Can we just........ Sleep together?"

To Be Continued...........

A/N: Alright what do you guys think will happen next?! well i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Love you all byeeeee! 

(TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY OMG!!!!!) 12/08/2018