Chapter Eight: Feelings?

A/N: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG BTS has posted a preview, for  Loveyourself Answer version E and S!!!! daebak i'm so happy!!! Andddd Taetae's mullet is back!!!! Taetae even changed his hair colour!!  Anyways on with this chapter.

"What why?" asked Y/n, "because i can't sleep. And the couch is too uncomfortable" said Taehyung rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh then ummmm sure i guess" said Y/n making space for Taehyung on her kinda small bed. As Taehyung walked over, then lay down on the bed. "Y/n?" said Taehyung. "Yes?" asked Y/n a little annoyed. "Do you like me?" asked Taehyung, "what why would you ask me that at 1 am?!" said Y/n, "i'm sorry.But it's haunting me. How you looked at Jungkook.I just feel like you like him, and i'm just the guy that you're forced to marry" said Taehyung playing with his fingers. "Taehyung..... Listen i think of Jungkook as a friend, but i don't know i hardly know you i can't already have feelings for a stanger." Said Y/n. "i understand" said Taehyung sounding sad. "Listen Tae i'm not in my right mind right now, i so freaking tired" said Y/n. "Yeah got it" said Taehyung. "Anyways good night" said Y/n "Yeah good night" said Taehyung.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n woke up, feeling Taehyung's side of the bed empty. "Taehyung?" called Y/n. And no reply, so Y/n got out of bed and went to the kitchen. She was going to make some breakfast. But she saw a note in the fridge. it said.

"Y/n i had to take care of some private matters, and i made you breakfast. I'll try to come home early. I won't say i will be back on time. But if i'm not home by 11:00pm then try to call me alright.

Love Taehyung"

"Alright Taehyung just went out, not like he's mad at you" said Y/n trying to convince herself. 

*Later that night*

"Y/NNN~~ I'M HOMEEE~~" Shouted Taehyung, "oh my gosh Taehyung you're drunk!" said Y/n. "Whattt aniyooo~~~ (no)~~~ i'm not drunkkk" said Taehyung smiling. "Ahhh whatever you smell, let's get you to bed" said Y/n dragging Taehyung to her room. As Taehyung was just giggling the entire time. "Yahhh (hey) you bastard, why did you go and drink!" said Y/n frustrated. "*still giggling* attt leasttt ii knoww youu caree forr mee *giggling*" said Taehyung. "Aish whatever just sleep!" said Y/n covering Taehyung's body with the blanket.

As Y/n walked to the couch to sleep there for the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The next morning*

*Taehyung's pov*

I woke up, back in Y/n's room. Basically my room too now. But my owww my head hurts! "god why did i drink so much with Jimin and Jungkook last night." as i got up and walked to the kitchen. "I see your up" said Y/n scooping something from a pot. "Sit!" she instructed. "Ne (yes)!" i said. "I made you hangover soup. Don't drink so much next time araseo (okay)! said Y/n. "Yes eomma" i said giggling. "YAHHHH (HEYYY) DON'T EVER GIGGLE AGAIN!!!!!" Shouted Y/n. "Wae (why)?" i asked. "Because you were giggling like a mad person last night. It's annoying now" said Y/n getting some soup for herself. 

*End of Taehyung's pov*

As Y/n sat down. She got a spoon and chopsticks and started to eat. "Wow you are really mad are you" said Taehyung. "Tae why did you go drink last night. Are you actually mad at me" asked Y/n. "Aniyo (no) Jimin and Jungkook wanted to go drink. So i said yes" said Taehyung "Y/n i understand if you don't like me yet. And it's alright. I don't wanna force you to fall in love, just don't push me away" said Taehyung holding Y/n's hand. "Thanks for being so understanding" said Y/n smiling. 

*After they were done eating*

"I wash the dishes, you can go get ready. You have work anyways" said Taehyung. "Alright" said Y/n walking to the bedroom.  

*At the airport while Y/n was working*

"Annyeonghaseyo (hello) how may i help you" asked Y/n. "I would like to check in my bag" said the man. "Sir you can bring your bag up to the air craft" said Y/n emotionless. "Oh alright then" said the man. As he walked away. "Counter closed" shouted Y/n. "Ahhhh i'm finally done the night shifts are here" said Jieun smiling. "Hey Jieun remember that guy with the gummy smile. I know his name now" said Y/n smirking. "REALLY What's his name???" asked Jieun. "Min Yoongi" said Y/n. "Omg even his name is beautiful" said Jieun. 

"Anyways i have to go see you tomorrow" said Y/n. "Okay see you tomorrow."

To Be Continued..........

A/N: Hi everyone, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. okay from now on my author note's will look like this. So just so you know. Anyways remember next week is BTS comback. Soooo yeahhhh anyways love you all byeeeeeee :)));)))