Chapter Four: Hate? Love?

*Y/n's pov* 

I ran to the bathroom, and i check and yes. My period arrived. I quickly put on a pad. (A/N: Or if you use tampons, just imagine yeahhh anyways back to the story.) And washed my hands, and then walked out of the bathroom. 

"Hey why did you run to the bathroom?" asked Taehyung pouting, "Ummmmm my AHHHHH!" said Y/n, "WAE WAE WAE (WHY WHY WHY) WHAT'S WRONG?!!!" asked Taehyung holding Y/n in his arms, "period cramps!" said Y/n. "Ohhhh Y/n wait here! i'll go to the store and get you some painkillers!" said Taehyung "ani (no)  Tae my family doesn't use painkillers!" said Y/n. 

"Just get a hot pack from the cabinet please" said Y/n, "okay" said Taehyung walking to the kitchen cabinet. And he brought three hot packs. "I didn't know how many you might need!" said Taehyung, and Y/n just chuckled. "I just need one" said Y/n. "Here!" said Taehyung giving Y/n one hot pack.

"Ahhhh that feels much better!" said Y/n smiling. "Okay good, ummm i'm actually hungry" said Taehyung feeling awkward. "Can you cook? or do you want me to order something to the house?" asked Y/n. "Ummm we can order in" said Taehyung showing his boxy smile, "okay then. You already know our address right?" said Y/n, "yep l'll just order..... Pizza or fried chicken, which one do you want?" asked Taehyung, "order anything, besides my parents are at work. And we're basically going to be home alone all day!" said Y/n. "Home. All. Day?" asked Taehyung smirking. "OMG TAEHYUNG WE ARE NOT!!" shouted Y/n. "Okay okay i was  kidding!" said Taehyung dying of laughter.

"You better be!" said Y/n giving Taehyung a death glare, "anyways l'll just order both" said Taehyung getting his phone.

*After Taehyung was done ordering*

"Anyways what do you want to do?" asked Taehyung. "Molla ( i don't know)" said Y/n, "well ummm since we're getting married to each other, might as-well get to know one another right?!" said Taehyung showing his boxy smile. "Sure why not" said Y/n.

"Okay then basics, annyeonghaseyo nanun Kim Taehyung imida (hello i'm Kim Taehyung" said Taehyung. "Annyeonghaseyo nanun Y/n Y/l/n" said Y/n (A/N: Y/l/n means your last name so for example Y/n - K.C  Y/l/n - Song. This name is not real i'm just using it as a example.) "okay now how old we are" said Taehyung. "I'm twenty-two" said Taehyung "and i'm twenty" said Y/n. 

"Well Well then you will have to call me Oppa. O.P.P.A!" said Taehyung smirking. "NO I AM NOT CALLING YOU OPP-" Said Y/n before she was cut off by the doorbell. "The food is here!" said Y/n running to the door. 

"Annyeonghaseyo (hi)" said the delivery man, "hi so umm how much would that be?" asked Y/n "Rm 24" Said the delivery man. "Okay here you go" said Y/n. (A/N: Okay soo i'm malaysian, so instead of using $ i will be using Rm which is the malaysian money.  And no it's not Namjoon) "Finally the food is here!" said Y/n putting the food on the table. "So what do you want to watch while eating the food?" asked Taehyung, "how about parent trap?" asked Y/n. "Disney movie?" asked Taehyung, "yeahh i want to watch Disney!" said Y/n. "Well i want to watch D.C!" Said Taehyung. "Well this is my house, so we watch what i want!" said Y/n. "Well we're going to watch D.C!" Said Taehyung, "unless you do something for me" said Taehyung smirking. "Fine what do you want me to do?!" asked Y/n, "give me a kiss with tongue" said Taehyung with a huge smirk on his face. And Y/n gasped. "FINE WE'RE WATCHING D.C!!!" Shouted Y/n. 

"That was easy!" said Taehyung laughing. 

When some of the characters were kissing, Taehyung and Y/n looked at each other and quickly looked away. The next time Taehyung was leaning closer to Y/n but before Taehyung's lips could touch Y/n's, Y/n's parents opened the door.

"WE'RE HOME CHILDERN!!" Shouted your mom.

To Be Continued.........

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, i have been trying to update fast. Anyways love you all byeeeee! :)));)))