Kate's Old Team

AN: Here you go. I hope you enjoy.

:::::::

Warning: Mentions of Matt's, Charlotte's, and Libby's abduction.

:::::::

"Are you sure this is the best idea?" Andrew asked Kate as they all gathered in the EYU's office.

"And do you really want us here for this?" JJ asked referring to the BAU.

Kate took a deep breath as she nodded. "I'm sure on both things."

"What did Jenny tell them to get them here?" Libby asked joining the adults.

Kate shook her head. "I have no idea."

"Erin just texted me that they're on their way up," Cruz announced.

"Places everyone," Andrew joked with a quiet clap of his hands.

Everyone formed a line hiding Kate from view. Just as they did Erin entered with Gibbs' team. Emily briefly met Ziva's gaze as they shared a knowing look. "I'm sure Director Shepard has informed you that this is a very unique opportunity. For about the last three years the FBI has been running a unit for teenagers who have high skills that could be of assets to our agencies. Starting next month the Elite Youth Unit will be shadowing the BAU. We would also like to offer our agents the chance to work with your team, and maybe try to work on relations between the FBI and NCIS. Agent Hotchner is the BAU's Unit Chief. And Agent Cruz is the EYU's Unit Chief. Why don't you introduce yourselves." Erin explained.

"Aaron Hotchner"

"Dave Rossi"

"Derek Morgan"

"Dr. Spencer Reid"

"Emily Prentiss"

"Jennifer Jareau, JJ, I'm the team's media liaison."

"Penelope Garcia, I'm their technical analyst."

"Matteo, Matt, Cruz"

"Andrew Walker, I'm kind of like an advisor/mentor."

"Same job, Elle Greenaway"

"Libby Prentiss, yes Emmy is my sister, and I'm the team's translator."

"Charlotte Gram, hacker"

"Clay Richardson," He placed and hand on Ro's shoulder, "Ro Diaz, defense."

"Noah Cooper, bomb and ballistics"

"Jamie Baxter, photography"

"Jackie Dunn, surveillance"

"Mia McHenry, forensics, and can I just say I love your work Ms. Scuito."

"Matt Shepard, Sniper"

Gibbs' team, minus Ziva, all turned to look at Jenny with varying thoughts. "Before you ask yes he is my son."

"Why didn't you tell us Jenny?" Tony asked a little hurt.

"With my job is was best the Matt's existence was under wraps; however, he's older now and with the EYU no longer hidden I had to tell you," Jenny explained. She could sense the anger from Gibbs and really wanted to move on from the conversation.

Ziva took a step forward. "As you know Jenny and I worked together before NCIS. I've also done some work with Emily before. Due to my connections I was part of recruiting the first few agents to the EYU. One of which was a former NCIS agent."

Gibbs' team all started exchange looks. "This is why we also wanted Ms. Scuito and Dr. Mallard here," Erin said.

"You guys might want to sit down for this," Libby said.