Tonight

He constantly glances at her every few minutes, looking worried for her.

As they left their car at the valet, they went straight to the reception area to check-in.

"Good evening Sir."

"Good evening. Suite please."

"Of course sir."

Alden gives his ID and credit card to the receptionist while Maine stands beside him.

"Here you go sir. 2 keys for your room at the top floor. Enjoy, Mr. & Mrs. Faulkerson."

Maine's face was flushed but she kept her silence. Alden on the other hand was smirking at her. He liked the sound of that, as he liked having her hand in his.

She didn't realize their fingers were intertwined until they walked out of the elevator towards their room.

Ano ba itong ginagawa ko? Maine asks herself.

But why does this feel so natural, so good? She thought as she unconsciously rubbed her thumb on his hand.

"Do you want anything? Pa room service tayo?" Alden asks as they enter the room. He removes his watch, wallet and phone and puts on the table.

"Maybe later..."

Maine stands by the window, staring at the raindrops on the windowpane. There's always something calming about the rain Maine thought.

Alden closes in behind her and caresses her hair.

"You still have a thing for the rain huh." He whispers to her ear.

His words send shivers down her spine and warms her all over.

She turns around and looks up at him.

She forgot how tall he was, remembers for a second how she towered over him when they first met.

"Ang tangkad mo na pala talaga." Maine teases.

"I grew up." Alden chuckles.

They both stare in each other's eyes. Her heart is racing, lips slightly open anticipating a kiss she is longing for.

Faces inches apart, Alden whispers her name.

"Maine...."

"Ald--"

He kisses her passionately, picks her up and carries her to bed.

"I missed you, Bab...." Alden whispers to her.

Maine sits up as she helps him remove his shirt, revealing his well-toned sweaty body.

She takes off her shirt and lies down half naked. Her breath hitches as he bites her underwear and drags it down with his teeth.

He takes his time as he slowly kisses her feet all the way up to her inner thighs.

She feels herself getting wetter as his tongue rolls around her tightness. He inserts his finger to loosen her up, which makes her moan louder.

"Ooohh. I missed you too, Alden...."

He works his way up to her breasts and licks her nipples while his fingers were inside her.

Maine closes her eyes and arches her back, as if offering more of herself to him.

He pins her down her arms with one hand and enters her slowly.

"Oh baby you're so wet..."

"Only for you..." Maine says as he grinds her deep.

His thrusts become faster, harder, as their screams of pleasure become deafening.

As if in a daze, their bodies intertwined, tossing and turning as he carries her on his lap, letting her ride his manhood.

They both reach their peak, panting in between kisses and whispering moans.

He kisses her on the forehead and they slowly lie in bed, facing each other.

He runs his finger on her shoulder, and tucks the strands of hair behind her ear.

"I truly missed you, Maine..."

"Me too."

And they stay that way for some time, gazing into each other's eyes, finding peace in the silence that envelops them.