Chapter 6

I stood there still not knowing how to respond to his question. I like being free. "Earth to Dallas" he said making his voice firm.

"Brandon this is all a little much,don't you think?" as I said those words he turned his back to me and just shook his head quietly.

I felt horrible about doing this to him. But I think into the future about how in 2 months ill be moving back home and won't see him again. So there is no point..

I slowly walked out of the room knowing that I probably just hurt him. I walked to my room and shut my door. I laid on my bed and opened my phone and responded back to Anthony's text.

"No you shouldn't of even thought about kissing me,you have a girlfriend and anything more than a hug , crosses a line. You even thinking that can be considered cheating. Im not gonna make any moves on you because who ever your girlfriend is. I respect girlcode." I typed onto my phone letting out a sigh of relief.

All he responded was "ok".

I started to doze off after this long day. Before I fell asleep the time was 10:45 P.M last time I checked.

I was so tired I didn't change my clothes or take off my makeup.

Sooner than I would of thought I woke up to racket being made outside. I stood up and looked out the window to see Brandon shirtless working on his car. Blaring rock music. I guess I wasn't going back to sleep now.

I walker downstairs to see the time was 7:09. 'Why was he up so early?' usually he doesn't get up until 8:30 to 9.

I thought about making breakfast for us both. So I pulled the bacon out of the fridge that had been thawing the past 2 days. I grabbed a frying pan and started frying bacon. It took me like 30 minutes to cook the whole pack and Brandon still hasn't came inside.

So I started scrambling some eggs and making some grits. By the time all the food was done it was nearly 8.

I made 2 plates one for me and one for him. I left his on the counter,so whenever he decided to come him he would have some sort of food.

I sat myself on the couch and turned on the cartoons because who else doesn't like cartoons early in the morning.

I finished my food and put the plate in the dishwasher. It was already 9 and he still hasn't come inside. So I decided to walk outside to see what was taking him so long.

I opened the front door and the extreme heat hit me. Today was suppose to feel like 101 degrees. I went to his car but there was no sign of him.

I walked to the garage to see if maybe he had sat in there to cool off.

I walked inside of the garage side door to see him there with some blond chick. My blood started boiling from jealousy.

But I had rejected him the night before so I guess he had every right. When I walked in the blond girls mouth was on his neck. His eyes caught mine I could tell he was hurting.

I turned away and decided two can play at this game. I know its stupid if I would of just said yes last night. None of this would be happening right now.

I decided to text Cameron since I told Anthony to back off. I guess I liked playing hard to get. I texted Cameron if he wanted to come over and swim. He responded in the next minute. Guys up here are so much nicer then guys down south. He said "be there in 10" I smiled.

I changed into my 1 piece that showed a lot of skin. It literally only covered my female parts. Its was like a dark purple.

I let my hair down and brushed it . when he finally got here I invited him to my room I had to intentions of swimming.

We both sat on my bed and I leaned in and he didn't move he just let me kiss him but he didn't kiss back.

I took what I could get. I took control I guess you could say. I leaned him back and climbed on top. I started rocking my body on his. He started loosening up. He grabbed my hips and started moving his body with my rythem.

He was starting to enjoy this I could tell. I leaned down and started kissing and biting his neck making his groan.

He soon pulled my shirt off reveling my bathingsuit. I pulled his off to. Showing his perfectly build body. I wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend he was friendly enough.

He had flipped up over and had me on my stomach. He was grinding against my lower half. He had grabbed a handful of hair and pulled it back making my back bend in his direction.

Making me make a sound in pain. He started removing my pants and he kept trying to stick it in but I kept moving.

"Stop squirming" he yelled

"Stop" I yelled in pain. I kept yelling stop about 5 or 6 times.

I didn't expect it to go this far. Now I know why he doesn't have a girlfriend.

I tried shoving him off of me but I was weak compared to him. I couldn't do it..

"Please just stop" I yelled almost crying. 

Someone had heard me downstairs and I heard heavy footsteps coming upstairs. But Cameron hadn't heard it yet.

Soon enough my door was kicked open by Brandon. I couldn't be happier to see him. He shoved Cameron off of me pinning him to the ground and punching him over and over. I gathered my clothes and sat up to me headboard. My eyes were slowly shedding tears but I couldn't help it, I was scared.

"Don't ever Fucking touch her again" Brandon's voice was firm and angry. Brandon scurried away. I jumped when I heard a car door slam.  He turned to me and sat next to me on my bed and wrapped his arms around me. I put my head on his shoulder he covered me up since he had ripped my bathing suit. 

Right now I felt safe and at home...