Chapter 11

I was in shock... I slept with my fucking step-brother. Step or not both of us came out the same ball sack...

"Dallas, Are you okay" Calum waved his hand in front of my hand. 

"Sorry I was dazed out" I say faking a smile. Biting into my bake potato to try and hurry up to get this night over with. 

" Dallas this is Brandon. Your brother I guess you could say"  He said with a chuckle 

I looked up to just see Brandon looking down playing with his plate   

We were both too embarrassed to even look at each other, honestly when I leave I don't want to ever return. 

"Ring ring" I whispered underneath my breath, "excuse me" I got up and walked outside. 

" Hey Dallas, I'm sorry I ran out on you last night. Just everything that happened had me shook and I just needed to space to breathe"  

"It's fine Jasmine I understand, is there any possible way you can pick me up in about 30 minutes so we can talk?" 

"Of course" 

"Bye" I said as I hung up. I walked back inside and sat back down at this awkward dinner. I ate the rest of my food and talked a bit. 

"well Thank you for this wonderful dinner.." I felt a hand on my inner thigh. Making little circles on my knee. I hit Brandon's hand off. And politely walked out. "Hopefully we can do this again soon" Calum said with a huge smile on his face. 

"Maybe" I said closing the door. I stood outside on the steps after texting Jasmine I was ready to go. Soon a dark silhouette covered me. "Dallas can we talk?" 

I stood up, our lips inches apart. "No, you obviously knew and never told me. I fucking slept with you, gave my virginity to you. And you willingly let me.. You're disgusting!!" I started to walk away.. 

He grabbed my wrist pulling me back pushing me against the porch wall.. 

"You're the one that said yes. You played with my feelings and then rejected me.. I never fucking knew that we were "Related" so don't even go there.. because once upon a time... you had feelings for my "disgusting" ass.. 

I shoved him out of my way and Jasmine pulled up with perfect timing. I ran to to the passenger door and jumped into the car. "You o.." I cut her off with my lips. But she didn't pull away she embraced. I heard the front door of the house slam. Making me smile inside the kiss. 

She pulled back and became quiet and started the car. We drove back to the house.. I walked inside and she just stayed in the car. A part of me worried that I had made things weird. I fucked up again. I knew I did...

As soon as I shut the door. I literally broke.. I'm all alone like literally all alone... I cried and cried for hours upon hours. Until I literally started to doze off on the floor leaning up against the sofa. I woke up to a sound engine pulling up or out of the driveway. I jumped to my feet whipping the drool off my chin and cheek. 

I peaked out of the window next to the front door. To see that Jasmine had finally left..Another teardrop left my eye. I didn't know what to think. Did I ruin my entire friendship with her ?