Chapter 10

Dallas's P.O.V

3 weeks have passed by and I haven't seen neither; Brandon or Matthew. After the fight Brandon drove away and hasn't been home since and Matthew isn't talking to me. But I needed to be alone right now, I needed to find my own piece of mind. To figure things out but life just has a way to continue to fuck you over even if you think you're done..

"Knock Knock"

"who's there" 

"LIFE BITCH" 

And there I am at rock bottom again. 

I was hoping after the boys stopped bothering me that It would be peaceful, but I was wrong like always. The last few weeks my grandma has been fighting my mom for custody over me for the next year and a half. Summer has almost come to an end and its about time for me to leave and i don't want to return to the drunk endless arguing night. 

I can't...

I can't go back to cutting and making my fist bleed to suffocate the pain. 

To crying myself to sleep because my arms are full and my knuckles swollen

I want a fresh start even if it's a rocky one. It's better than the one back home. .  

I laid there is bed like usual with my head full of thoughts, overthinking like usual just making situations worse in my mind. I needed a hobby and bad!

All of a sudden my phone rings it's our neighbor. "Your Grandmother has been admitted into the hospital" she told me what room number. I guess she was the emergency contact.I didn't have a car so with my hands shaking and trembling i dialed the first person I could think of that had a car. Jasmine

Even if me and her weren't friends, she grew up with my grandmother and she basically raised the girl when she was over here. Which was almost all the time. She may be mad at me for something but this was an emergency!!

I dialed her number which I can remember my heart. She answered shockingly. "Grandma is in the hospital, Please pick me up so we can go see her!! "Tears started falling 

"Be there in 5" she hung up but i could hear her voice breaking as well. I grabbed my slides and locked the door waiting on the front porch. She pulled into the driveway. I jogged to jump into the passenger side. She drives like a maniac one thing I didn't partially miss; almost dying every time i got in the car with her. We arrived at the hospital in less than the time if you were a good driver. 

We both ran inside and went to the front desk. The women at front her name was Janet, and we asked what room number my grandma was in. And in that moment the next words to spur from her lips broke my heart. 

" How long has your Grandmother had cancer?" 

I couldn't even answer her question, I had no clue about anything.I was to wrapped up in my own messed up life I never spent time with her. Never bothered to question where she was going;NOTHING!

"I..I don't Kn...ooowww" the sentence came out like a 2 year old would say it. 

Tears came out of my eyes like the rain from clouds.  It would't stop. So Jasmine talked to the nurse while I went to the bathroom to try and clean up and calm down. Which was unsuccessful..

I walked into the waiting room. Jasmine was waiting there for me to tell me what the nurse had said. 

"The nurse said that Grandma had been diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer months ago, she had attended radiation twice a week for the last w months and it hasn't removed the tumor." She told me that grandma was also in critical state that she should come back tomorrow with rested minds and get something on your stomachs , That she should be able to see her tomorrow.