Chapter 2.

You had almost dropped the phone when you heard his name. Jotaro never reached out to you, you had no idea that he was even in town. You had been thinking about him a lot, it was almost like he knew.

"Yes, that's her father. He's allowed to take her." You finally told the secretary after a long pause. She thanked you, then hung up. You set your phone down and just stood there, almost in shock. You didn't know how long they'd be gone, but he couldn't keep her forever. It would be the first time in ten years that you'd see each other, and you didn't want to greet him in sweatpants and an old t-shirt. You quickly walked to your bathroom, turning the shower on and stripping out of your clothes.

You stepped under the water, trying to imagine what he'd look like now. Did he have wrinkles? Was he going bald? Then you remembered that he'd only be 31, he wasn't insanely old yet. Age didn't really matter anyway, his grandfather once told you that "Joestar men just get better with age".

As you began massaging shampoo into your hair, you kept thinking about when you were younger and how you met Jotaro.

Mohammed Avdol took you to Japan, and soon enough, you were inside of a jail. Behind the bars to a cell, you could see a pair of blue eyes staring back at you. From the moment you saw him, you thought he was gorgeous. You didn't understand why he was in a jail, or why he refused to leave, but you didn't care about any of that. You stood back with his mother, Holly, as Avdol and Jotaro's grandfather, Joseph, tried getting him out of his cell.

You later found out what "stands" were, but you couldn't see them and didn't have one of your own. Joseph told everyone about a man named Dio Brando: a vampire that stole the body of Jonathan Joestar and had emerged a hundred years later to get rid of the rest of the Joestar bloodline. Holly had become extremely ill from Dio being back, and they only had a limited number of days to kill him before she would die. Dio was living in Egypt, which is why Joseph asked Avdol to join him. Jotaro also found Noriaki Kakyoin, who was initially sent by Dio to kill Jotaro. They found out that he had a flesh bud planted inside of him, and when it was removed, he decided to go after Dio as well.

However, they didn't want you to go. Joseph told Avdol that it was extremely dangerous to keep you with them since you didn't have a stand power, and Joseph offered to have you stay with Holly.

"But I want to see Egypt, that was where I wanted to stay this summer." You told them. You didn't mind staying in Japan, it was a beautiful place, but you were looking forward to exploring Cairo instead.

Joseph patted you on the shoulder sympathetically. "Oh dear, I'm sorry, but I don't think you can come with us-"

"It won't be too dangerous. Let her come." A deep voice spoke up. You all turned to look at Jotaro, who kept his head down.

You smiled to yourself. He hadn't acknowledged you until then, and you got butterflies thinking that he was taking your side, which was something he rarely did for anyone else. He was a year older than you, but he was so much more mature than the boys at your school, you found yourself developing a crush on him already.

"Ah, I guess it'll be fine." Joseph finally said, giving you a pat on the back.

A few days later, you had made it to Singapore. You already encountered a couple of stand users, and Jotaro was always the one to save you. You thought of him as your Prince Charming, but instead of your knight in shining armor, he was your knight in a school uniform and a silly hat.

Another person was recruited into your little group, his name was Jean Pierre Polnareff. He was from France, so he was always telling you funny words in his language that you didn't quite understand.

At the hotel that you were staying at, you were assigned to share a room with Jotaro, since he was the one that was constantly saving you. There was only one bed in the room, so you had to share it with him. You remember your heart beating uncontrollably that night as he laid next to you, you didn't move a muscle, afraid that he would get mad at you or move even further away.